~13~

~Taehyung POV~

"Calm down, Tzuyu." I said and chuckled. We were on our way to the Bangtan house and this girl right beside me has been fidgeting ever since we left their house. She was wearing a black and white striped crop top with a high waist black skirt, her hair was straight and she topped it off with cute, round, thin-wired glasses, all in all, she looked cute.
"It's just..." Tzuyu started, trailing off and starting to run her hands through her hair. "I can't believe this is happening... I'm meeting BTS... BTS!!" She emphasized, her hands gripping the car door tightly. "And all of this is happening because I'm in a fake relationship with one of their members!!!"
I chuckled again and turned on a corner. "You need to calm down, Tzu," I said. "It's just us. And they're nice, they'll love you."
"Yeah... yeah... I'm just meeting BTS.... Bangtan Sonyeondan... The guys who just broke so many records, the guys who went to the Grammy's... the most handsome guys in the whole Kpop world!! Yeah... I'm calm..." Tzuyu rambled, then took a deep breath and whined. "I can't!!!"

"That handsome, huh?" I asked teasingly, smirking. Tzuyu stopped her rambling to glare at me and lightly hit my shoulder. "I'm serious, oppa." She said, then went back to muttering to herself. 
"I'm serious, as well, Tzu." I said, glancing at her. "I'm that handsome, huh?"
Tzuyu glared at me again. "You're not that handsome, oppa." She muttered and looked away. "The others are more handsome than you."
I scoffed, my mouth open in shock. "Yah, Chou Tzuyu," I called. "I'm the Most Handsome Face of 2017!!"
She grinned and looked at me, ruffling my hair. "And I'm the No. 2 Most Beautiful Face, oppa. It's no big deal." She teased, giggling slightly. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "See? You're not nervous anymore. If you can put up with me, you can put up with them."

Tzuyu's eyes widened once again and she leaned back in her chair. "O-oppa..." She called. I turned to her in alarm and saw that she was having a small panic attack. I quickly stepped on the gas and drove the car towards our house, stopping as soon as I reached it. Then I turned my full attention to her. "Hey," I said. "Look at me."
She avoided my gaze and continued breathing quickly.
"Tzuyu," I said softly and placed both of my hands on her shoulders. "Look at me."

Tzuyu reluctantly turned to me, her brown eyes watery and lower lip quivering. "I-I-"
"You'll do fine." I whispered soothingly, cupping her face in my hands and hugging her tightly. She buried her face on my shoulder, her small form shaking as she cried. I held her shaking form closer to me until she calmed down.
She breathed shakily and pulled away from me. "T-thanks oppa.." She whispered and looked down, trying to hide her tears. "I got this."
I smiled softly and wiped her tears away, reaching for my handkerchief  and using it to wipe her face gently. "You'll do fine. I'll be there for you." I whispered softly. She nodded and exited her car. I went out as well and held her hand.
"You ready?" I asked. She nodded so we started to walk towards the front door.

Tzuyu took a deep breath before nodding at me so I opened the door, only to be greeted with silence. I looked around, frowning and pulled Tzuyu closer to me, my brown eyes darting around suspiciously.
"This is weird," I muttered, trying to find any sign of the guys, but to no avail. "The house is never silent-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! HOW MANY FLIPPING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO PUT SOME FREAKING CLOTHES ON?!!!"