~4~

~3rd Person POV~

When everyone finished performing, the Kpop groups crowded the stage as the hosts announced the winner. It was a close battle between BTS's Boy With Luv and TWICE's Fancy.

"Congratulations to...... Bangtan Sonyeondan!!!"

ARMY's cheered and waved their ARMY bombs in the air, shouting their oppa's names. Others noticed a certain member that can't seem to stay put.
Jimin elbowed his dongsaeng once he noticed the phones directed at him. "Stop turning your head, others are starting to notice." He whispered.
He started wringing his hands together and bouncing at the balls of his feet. "I can't help it." He whispered back and looked at TWICE's maknae.
The pink haired member rolled his eyes and sighed. "And to think  was the obvious one."

~Taehyung POV~

I watched her exit the stage along with her members, still thinking about our eye contact a while back.
"Kamsahamnida, ARMY!!" Namjoon hyung shouted while our fans did the chant.
"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!"

~Tzuyu POV~

"V sunbaenim can't seem to take his eyes off of you, Tzuyu." Jeongyeon unnie commented while entering the van.
Chaeyoung unnie nodded in agreement and smirked. "I thought I was the only one who noticed!!"
"Aigoo..." Nayeon unnie sighed. "Our baby maknae is growing up.."
"Unnie~" I whined  as they continued their teasing.

"Even the fans noticed." Jihyo unnie said. 
"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. Jihyo unnie turned around and showed me a video on her phone. I watched the video in silence, hardly processing what I was seeing.
"Sunbae really has to stop." Mina unnie murmured worriedly.
"I'm just glad the response is positive," Manager-nim said. "Or else we'll be in big trouble."
I handed the phone back. "I-it's not like it's true..." I said softly. "Maybe he's staring at another person near me."
Jihyo unnie glanced at me worriedly. "We can't know for sure, Tzuyu. Only he can answer that."

~Taehyung POV~

"DIDN'T WE TELL YOU TO STOP?!!"

I closed my eyes and winced as my ears almost exploded.
"YOU'RE MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU LIKE HER!!"
"Jin hyung-"
"NO!!" Jin hyung shouted, then sighed and glared at me. "Just don't blame us when the time comes."

The others and I watched in shock when the eldest walked out.
Namjoon hyung sighed. "Just make sure to face the consequences when things go horribly wrong, Taehyung. I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing." He said and went to find Jin hyung.
I sat there in silence, ignoring the other's looks. What have I done?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Tae?" The door opened and in came Jimin. "Namjoon hyung has something to tell you."

I sighed and followed him out of the room. I sat down opposite of our leader and sighed again.
"If you're going to scold me again-"
"I'm not, Tae," Namjoon hyung said, frowning at me. "Pd-nim needs you at his office in 10. There's a car waiting for you outside."
I nodded, grabbed my stuff and went outside.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"PD-nim?" I called while knocking on his office door. I heard a faint "Come in," so I opened the door.
Oh shoot..

Chou Tzuyu is staring right into my soul....