~10~

~3rd Person POV~

After Kim Taehyung's outburst at the restaurant, thousands of videos surfaced online and within a few minutes, it became trending.

Bang Sihyuk smiled as he read the reports.

BTS V defends his girlfriend, TWICE Tzuyu.

It looks like it's a good day for TaeTzu shippers!!

Earlier this day, fans saw BTS V with TWICE Tzuyu together in a famous bread restaurant in Seoul. After countless of fans asking for pictures, the famous visual of Bangtan suddenly stood up and scolded them.

Instead of feeling hurt, the fans felt touched that the idol really cares for his girlfriend, TWICE's Chou Tzuyu, who is know as the quiet, soft-spoken member of TWICE, so it really touched them that V defended her.

We just need to know if JYP and BigHit approves of the 'visual couple'. The fans are waiting!!

Watch the full video below and experience the TaeTzu feels!!

On the other hand, JYP was reading the comments on numerous reports about TaeTzu.

"Wahh!! TaeTzu is real!!"
"I need to know if they are really dating or not!!!"
"Please take care of our maknae, V!!"
"Of course, it's real!! Taehyung really cares about Tzuyu!!"
"They look so adorable together!!"
"JYP!! BigHit!! I need answers!!"
"So cute!!"
"My TaeTzu heart!!"
"The ship is sailing!!"
"This will be the greatest couple since HyunA and Edawn!!"
"Yess!!!"

He was disturbed by his phone ringing, he immediately picked it up and answered it without looking at it.
"This is JYP, what can I do for you?" He said formally.
"Have you seen the news?"
"Sihyuk," He said in recognition and leaned back in his chair. "Yes, I've seen it."
"What do you think?"
"This is perfect.... it'll help them remember. Taehyung obviously didn't lose his feelings towards his wife."
"It's been 55 years, hyung. Do you think it will work?"
"I don't know, but if it isn't enough... well... we can trust on those who remember to help them."
"Ok... I'll confirm the rumors as soon as you do."
"Ok."

I ended the call and smiled, going back to reading the comments. 
Good job, Mr. Kim...

~Taehyung POV~

"Where are we going, oppa?" Tzuyu asked. I glanced at her and squeezed her hand.
"We're going to the amusement park." I said, focusing on the road. Her dark brown eyes widened and glittered with excitement.
"Really?!" She asked excitedly, bouncing on her seat. I chuckled and nodded.
"Yup."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey!! Slow down!!" I shouted when she suddenly ran out the car as soon as I parked, but she forgot that we were still holding hands so she was immediately pulled back.
"Ow..." She winced when her head hit my shoulder. I quickly helped her sit up and gently touched her head.
"You ok?" I asked and rubbed her head. She nodded and looked down. "Sorry oppa." She said softly and looked down. I chuckled and squished her cheeks.
"Be careful next time, Tzu." I said and kissed the top of her head. "There, is it better?" 
Tzuyu's eyes widened at my question and I felt her cheeks heat up, making me chuckle. So cute, Tzuyu...

"Let's go, Tzu," I said and went out of the car. She followed me and I slipped my hand into hers. Her almond eyes lit up as soon as she remembered where we are and she started pulling me to the entrance.

"Yah, what's got you so excited?" I asked, chuckling at her expression, her eyes are opened wide, taking in everything she sees like a newborn child and her pink lips parted in an awed expression. She turned to me and grinned, making my heart beat faster. "I've never been to an amusement park before," She said casually. I nodded then stopped. "Wait... what?" I asked. She ignored me and continued walking.
"Tzuyu," I called and pulled her back, making her stumble to me. She looked at me, almond eyes blinking at me curiously.
She shrugged, as if a person that has never been to an amusement park is normal. "I'll explain to you later, oppa," She said and grabbed onto my hand tightly. "Let's go!!" She cheered and pulled me to the entrance. I frowned but allowed her to pull me to the entrance, where I showed the tickets I previously bought to the guard.

Why is this your first time here, Tzuyu? What are you hiding from me? This is my first time meeting someone who hasn't been to an amusement park before and who still lives with a mindset of following the men in the house. Under what rules did you grow up with, Chou Tzuyu? And why didn't your unnies tell me about this?

I sighed. Damn it, Tzuyu...
Why am I so curious about you?