~1~

(April 25, 2019)
~Tzuyu POV~

"Chou Tzuyu!!"

"Unnie, I didn't mean it!!" I said, slowly inching away from Jihyo unnie

"Unnie, I didn't mean it!!" I said, slowly inching away from Jihyo unnie. "I thought you might like it!!"

"Like it?!" She asked, incredulously. "You texted Kang Daniel that I like him!! Why would you think that I'll like it?!!"
I smiled sheepishly. "I was just telling him the truth!! I wouldn't text him if you don't like him!!"
Jihyo unnie sighed. "Tzuyu-"

"Calm down, Jihyo." Nayeon unnie said and placed herself between us. "Leave the poor maknae alone, she's doing you a favor. "
"Favor?!" Jihyo unnie shouted. "She embarrassed me! She told Daniel that I like-"
"Well, if Tzuyu didn't text Daniel, would you?" Nayeon unnie retorted, causing Jihyo unnie to shut up. "See? You should be thanking the maknae!!"
Jihyo unnie didn't respond after that, clearly defeated. I tried to hide my smirk, but failed, and earned a glare from the 'embarrassed' unnie (I really think otherwise.) when she saw it.

Nayeon unnie nodded in satisfaction. "Let's go, you two. We have Music Bank."
"Yes unnie."

~Taehyung POV~

"Music Bank, here we come!!" Hoseok hyung cheered as we entered the van. We chuckled, his energy affecting us as the van started moving.

"Hey Tae," Jiminie called, his pink (orange?) hair shifting when he turned to me. "You're going to see Tzuyu again!!"

Ever since I told the guys that I have a tiny crush on TWICE's maknae, they've been teasing me non-stop

Ever since I told the guys that I have a tiny crush on TWICE's maknae, they've been teasing me non-stop. Especially Jimin, he's the (self-proclaimed) president of the 'TaeTzu' fandom.
"Jimin~" I whined when the others looked at me with teasing smiles.

Manager-nim chuckled. "Just don't be too obvious. The fans are catching on. You too, Jimin."
"Me?" Jimin asked innocently, pointing to himself, as if there were any other Park Jimin's in the van. "Why me?"
"Looking at Taehyung whenever Tzuyu performs, hand signals, calling Taehyung whenever Tzuyu's insight, smiling or laughing whenever Taehyung makes any sort of move on Tzuyu..." Manager-nim listed, holding up a finger at each action that hyung did.

Jimin pouted and blushed, but didn't say anything because it was all true, we all laughed at his expression and started teasing him.

I smiled and looked out the window. I'm excited to see you, Chou Tzuyu...