~64~

~Tzuyu POV~

I sobbed and covered my mouth. "Tae..." I whispered and closed my eyes, images of his adorable box-shaped smile appearing in my head as I cried over and over again.

"You don't love me. You don't have feelings for me."

"Oh my gosh, Tae..." I whispered and cried. "I love you."

"You've been asleep for 5 days, Tzuyu."

I gasped when I realized it. This is the last day. If I don't confess to him now...
I immediately stumbled off my bed and out the room. My hair was probably a mess and I probably look like trash with my puffy, red eyes and bare face but I couldn't care less. My concern now was Taehyung.

"Tzuyu, what-"
"Where is he?" I gasped and grabbed Jihyo unnie by the shoulders. "Taehyung... where is he?"
"You called him Taehyung..." She pointed out in confusion and gasped. "You-"
"Unnie, where is he?!!" I yelled and shook her shoulders. Her eyes widened and she looked at me nervously. "What?" I demanded when I saw the look on her face. My heart started beating fast when she bit her lip.

"They're leaving for America today, Tzuyu." She said. My heart dropped and I let my hands fall limp at my sides. "They're probably at the airport right no-" I didn't let her finish and pushed past her, running for the door. I flung it open and saw Xiumin oppa with his fist raised. His nose scrunched up in confusion when he saw me. "Tzuyu-"

"Oppa!!" I said, relaxing in relief. "Taehyung-... he-... he's at the... airport and I- I... need to g-get to-... to him..."

Somehow, he understood what I was saying, even though I was sure I was blabbering useless words. His expression turned serious and pulled me out of the house. I stopped to slip on slippers that were probably not even mine considering one felt smaller than the otehr, but I really didn't care.

The sky seemed dark to me so I looked up and froze.

An eclipse....

An eclipse was happening...

Xiumin oppa stopped as well and looked at me, then to where I was looking.
"Come one, Tzuyu," He urged and pulled me along. "It granted your wish. We just have to make sure that you both get your happy ending."
We stepped inside the car and Xiumin oppa immediately drove away. 
Please wait for me, Tae...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thanks oppa." I said quickly and stepped out of the car even though it hasn't fully stopped and ran off.

"OMG!! Is that Chou Tzuyu?!!"
"What the- it is!! That's Chou Tzuyu!!"
"What is she doing here?!"
"What do you think?!"
"Is TaeTzu still real?"
"She looks so different!!"
"I mean... she was in a 5 day coma so what do you expect? She's not sleeping beauty..."

I ignored the whispers of the fans and just continued pushing through the huge sea of people, some of the girls allowed me to pass through easily, some of them glared at me, but I ignored everything. Then I realized that I was suddenly in a huge space. I saw two huge crowds of ARMY's held back by a line of security guards and those things they use at red carpet events. They screamed and cheered when they saw me and held back the guards that rushed towards me. I nodded at them in thanks and ran towards the runway.

"Hey miss!! You're not supposed to be here!!"
Two lady guards held me back as soon as I stepped foot in the runway. Panic rushed inside me when I saw a plane waiting, and I started having a hard time breathing when I saw 7 small figures making their way towards it.

"I'm TWICE's Chou Tzuyu. Let me go." I hissed through gritted teeth. One of them shook their head. "I'm sorry, miss, but we'll have to take you out."

I struggled against them and tried to move towards them.
"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I screamed. They all stopped and turned to me. I could barely see their faces with the tears blurring my vision but I'm pretty sure he was looking at me. I could almost imagine his warm brown eyes staring at me, his features soft and handsome. I wanted to say sorry and come to him, but all I could do was cry and hope for him to come to me.

But he turned around and continued walking to the plane.

My eyes widened in panic and I started to yell his name. The others lagged behind and looked at me, but eventually they started following Taehyung.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME, PLEASE!!!" I screamed. I had a blurry vision of one of them stopping and looking at me, I'm pretty sure it's Jimin oppa, but he speed-walked after them when another one of them pulled him along. I tried to calm myself down. I wanted to say I was sorry for everything. I wanted to say I love him, but it was like my heart was lodged in my throat and all I could do was yell his name.

"Please turn around..." I whispered as I watched them board the plane hopelessly. I was barely aware of the guards calling for handcuffs while they pushed me to kneel down. I fell down and watched the door close.
He... he didn't even look back...
I looked at the eclipse hopelessly. Please... please let me fix this...

The lady guards handcuffed me and pulled me up, then started pushing me back inside the airport.

This was it, I thought and looked down. My love life is ruined. My career is probably ruined... I'm ruined.

As soon as we stepped inside the airport, I could hear the fans yelling insults at the guards. I could hear them yell at the guards to let me go. But they ignored it and continued pushing me along.

I tried to keep my tears from following, but from the way my eyes were feeling. I was pretty sure I was crying my heart out.
I'm so sorry, Tae...

"Let her go."