Author's Note

So!! Its' done!!

Eclipse is probably one of my favorite books that I've done. I know this book was so long, and I bet a lot of you got annoyed by that. But I had so many ideas for this book that I had to put it in. So I hope you weren't that annoyed.

Anyways, I've been hinting at a new book and I've been hinting about it alot. The only thing I'll say is that it's not about TaeTzu (I'm sorry!!). I was debating if I want to tell that to you guys cuz you guys want more TaeTzu, but I want to do other ships so I'm sorry!!

Also, this book is also another school cliche, kinda like Swing... minus the whole gangster thing. But this one also has a twist. So, I hope you'll read it!!

The hint for the title is that it's a TWICE Japanese song.

I'll start publishing it a week from now so I really hope you read it. I'm also posting the book cover teasers on my Instagram so you can check it out there!!

Once again, thank you very, very much for reading Eclipse.

Also, if you didn't know, I have two other books: DNA(Also a TaeTzu fic) and Swing(Taesana). So if you're interested, check it out!!

Also, also, STREAM LIFE GOES ON TOMORROW!!

See you guys in the next book!! (Hopefully)

~chiwiii_