~44~

~Tzuyu POV~

As soon as Taehyung oppa threw his coin into the pond, he pulled me away from the forming crowd and towards the tower.
"Where do you want to go next?" He asked softly. "Teddy bears or observatory?"
I smiled. "Teddy bears?" I asked hopefully and looked up at him. He chuckled and nodded. "Teddy bears it is then."

"Oh my god!! Look at this!! It's so cute!!" I squealed while pointing to a huge bear. Taehyung oppa chuckled an allowed me to pull him everywhere. We walked around the museum for a few minutes before walking outside.

(A/N: I haven't been to Korea or any country so I can't write a whole, detailed scene for this. Sorry.)

~Taehyung POV~

"This one looks like you!!" Tzuyu cooed, pointing to one cuddly bear. "It's cute."
I smirked and pulled her to my side. "Are you indirectly calling me cute?"I whispered and looked at her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "Nope, I was calling the bear cute." She said nonchalantly and walked away. My jaw dropped as I watched her read the facts on some of the teddy bears. I slowly closed my mouth and smirked again, making my way towards her.
You really are something, Chou Tzuyu...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey," I said. "There's a Line store." Tzuyu turned and smiled excitedly. "Can we go inside?"
I nodded and she dragged me inside.

"Look!! It's you!!" She gasped and showed me a Tata teddy bear. "He's adorable." I watched her hug the bear tightly and smiled. "Do you want that?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I held her hand and led her to the counter. The cashier's eyes widened and she subtly bowed her head.
These masks are useless...
I quickly paid for the bear and pulled Tzuyu away before the cashier fangirls. Tzuyu hugged the bear close to her chest while I pulled her inside the elevator and we headed up to the observatory.

"Wow..." Tzuyu whispered in awe and stepped out of the elevator. She went to the railings and looked at the view of Seoul below us. The sun had already set  so the lights were now illuminating the whole city. We were the only two here so I took off my mask and I walked up to her. I stopped at her side and studied her face. I smiled. She looked so innocent and cute, her big, almond-shaped eyes were sparkling with excitement and she looked heavenly with the city lights reflecting against her.
I really want to make her mine...
But I don't know how....

~Tzuyu POV~

While I was looking at the view, I heard Taehyung oppa humming beside me, he was humming a very familiar tune.

"~Neoui nun ko ip 
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman~"

He now started to sing the lyrics softly as I felt him getting closer and closer to me.

"~Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge~"

He went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck and I shivered at the feeling of his hot breaths on my neck. He rubbed his face on my neck like he did when he slept at our house, but this time he started to go to my shoulder. He gripped my waist tighter and groaned. He brushed his lips on my shoulder softly. It also didn't help that he was still humming the tone, it added to the tension that we were both feeling.

"Fuck..." He cursed softly and kissed my covered shoulder. "You make me crazy, Tzu," He whispered, trailing his lips to my ear, and played with my earlobe. I gripped the railing harder and took a shaky breath. "You make me so crazy." He whispered again, his last words were a growl. 
"Do I?" I asked softly.
Dude, what are you doing?!!
He hummed and kissed the back of my ear. "So crazy." He whispered and bit my earlobe lightly. I hummed as well and squeezed his hand. "Why don't you show me how crazy you are for me?"
Red alert!! Red alert!! Chou Tzuyu is not in control of herself!! Chou Tzuyu is currently possessed by a seductive person!! Hit the flipping button!!
Taehyung oppa growled and spun me around, placing his arms on the railings and effectively trapping me in. 
"Oppa..." I started but I stopped when I felt him grip my waist again and start to rub up and down my sides. He pressed his face to my neck again and groaned, breathing heavily. I started to feel something hot bubbling in my stomach and I threw my head back. 
Bish, are you really gonna do this?!!
"Fucking hell." Taehyung oppa cursed again. My hands came up to grip his shoulders tightly when he went up and pressed his forehead to mine. "Fuck, Tzuyu," He cursed huskily. My hands went to his hair and played with it, relishing the softness and silkiness of his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me, his eyes darkening. I stared back at him, we were both panting heavily and the tension was still there, but we just stared at each other, taking each other's presence in. 

He gently took off my mask and leaned closer to me. His coffee-colored eyes were gazing into mine deeply as he leaned in closer... and closer...

I closed my eyes and waited, my heart beating so fast I felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest. Two of his hands were now on my cheeks as his thumbs caressed my cheeks softly. I gripped his hair tightly and he groaned. I felt his hot breath right on my lips and my breath hitched as I anxiously waited for his lips to meet mine.  

The tension was crazy. A part of me really wanted him to kiss me, to feel his lips on mine, but a small part- a really small part of me was shouting at me to stop, that I still wasn't ready for this, but I didn't listen to it. I just pulled him closer.

His lips just started to brush against mine and he-

*DING*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Okaayyyyyyy......

Yesterday was weird, Wattpad isn't letting me update so I couldn't. And also, I haven't checked today so I'm still not sure, but I couldn't log in on my laptop. I'll check later.

I'm really sorry for the late update guyssss!!!!

Hope you like the chapter!!!!

~chiwiii_