~81~

~Tzuyu POV~

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Taehyung in his hospital gown, limping over to me. "What are you doing up here?" He asked and sat down beside me. He brushed his hair up with his hand but it fell down to his eyes again.
I hummed and rubbed his shoulder brace. "I just wanted some fresh air." I answered softly.

It had been three weeks since the incident. After Jungkook pulled the trigger, I passed out. Jin oppa filled me in on what happened. Apparently, when they got there, we were all passed out so they rushed us to the hospital. I woke up after a few days and quickly visited Tae and Jungkook, who was still alive, he told me he couldn't feel of hear Jungshin so we're sure he's gone. Taehyung and Jungkook are still staying here, with Jungkook's wound still healing and the doctors making sure that Tae's good to go.

"~Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijana~"

I giggled when he stood in front of me and pulled me up. "What are you doing?" I asked playfully.
"Dance with me, love." He whispered sweetly and placed his hands on my waist. I smiled and locked my arms around his neck, making sure to be careful of his shoulder, as we swayed side to side to the music from his phone.

"~Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi aneun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokal su itge
Naui meoritsoge ne eolgul
Geuril su itge~"

"You know," Taehyung started. "I've been listening to this song a lot."
I hummed and tilted my head. "Why is that?"
He smiled. "Maybe because Taeyang sunbae wrote this for his wife. It reminds me of you," He said and pressed his forehead to mine. "And everything we went through."
"Is that so?"

"~Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman
Kkeojin bulkkotcheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol
Chueogira bureulge~"
He sang along and lightly kissed my nose. "I love you." He whispered softly, nuzzling his nose with mine. I laughed. "I love you too." I whispered back. He smiled and kissed me. I moved my lips against his and tried to ignore the feeling.

Sure, it felt sweet and it always felt euphoric with him...

But it also felt like a goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

3 epilouges and an author's note left!!!

Don't worry, guys. I don't do sad endings.

I also won't do longer chapters next time.

Also, let's take a break from TaeTzu, shall we?

~chiwiii_