~72~

~Taehyung POV~

My eyes widened when a loud sob escaped her mouth. Tears started streaming down her cheeks as she cried. I immediately wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to me. She sobbed on my shoulder and fisted the back of my shirt. 
"Hey, hey...." I soothed. "What's wrong, jagi?"
"I-... I-...." She started then broke down again. I shushed her and waited for her to calm down.
"I'm scared." She sniffled. "I'm scared that it's gonna happen again."
I kissed the top of her head. "It's ok, Tzu. There's nothing that can hurt us. I promise that. Please calm down, jagi..."
"No!!" She shouted and pulled away from me. "Can't you see, Tae?!! Can't you see where we are?!!"
I frowned . "What-"
"Those posters, the scratches on that wall," She pointed out and stared at me. "This is the same alley where we died..."

~Namjoon POV~  
(Someone POV on Chapters 6, 26, 41)

"I'm on our way there with Jeongyeon unnie. I've got all their phones."
I nodded. "Yeah, ok..." I said and ended the call.

"Are they coming?" Yoongi hyung asked while locking the door of the hangout room. Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, and I were the only ones here. Hoseok and Jungkook are shopping, and I have no idea where Jimin is.

I nodded and leaned back on my seat. "They're on their way."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Actually, they're already here." I said and opened the door. Jeongyeon and Jihyo stood there with a bag full of the girls' phones. They both smiled at me and stepped inside. 

"Here are all their phones." Jihyo said while dumping the phones on the couch.
"How did you even get the phones?" Jin hyung asked incredulously and picked up one. "Who would just give their phone just because someone asked for it?!"
"I'm their leader," Jihyo mumbled absentmindedly. "They trust me."
I smiled at that. "Well... all we have to do is check their phones to see if there's anything that can jog up our memory about our seventh member." 

We all nodded and started grabbing some phones and opening them.

"Damn, they don't even have passwords?" Yoongi hyung mumbled. "You girls really trust each other." 
"Umm.... why the heck does Dahyun have a picture of Chaeyoung wearing a tiger onesie, Superman boxers and a pink Hello Kitty cape?"
"What?!!"
"Umm.... nothing!! Nothing!!"
"Let me see!! Oh my gosh, yes!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Um... guys..."
We all looked at Jeongyeon, who was holding... Sana's phone, I think. The pink case with 'Don't touch me, I'm beautiful," text gave it away.
"What is it?" Jin hyung asked.
"Sana has Jungkook's phone number." She said and showed us the phone screen.
"But how?!" Jihyo asked in confusion. "How did she get his number?"
"Maybe they're dating?" Yoongi hyung suggested but that only made the two girls frown.
"That's impossible," Jeongyeon said. "We all made a deal, we tell each other everything."
"But it's clear that Sana didn't tell you everything!!" Jin hyung shot back.
"They aren't dating," Jeongyeon insisted. "If I was in charge, I would've never any of you disgusting men come close to any of my-"

"Wait!!" Jihyo interrupted. We all stopped and looked at her. She stared at me. "Jungkook's last name is Jeon, right?"
I frowned and nodded. "Yeah... why?"
Her eyes widened. "Holy shit," She cursed and gasped. "We've got to call Taehyung and Tzuyu."
"What?!" I aske in confusion. "Why?!"
"Where's my phone?!"
"What's wrong with Jungkook?!" I asked and grasped her arm, stopping her in place. She pried my fingers off and glared at me. "I remember his name now," She said. "Jeon Jungshin."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"His name is Jeon Jungshin, Namjoon. Jungkook's last name is Jeon, so if anyone knows where he is, it's the guy who has the same last name and the one who is closest to us."