~24~

~Taehyung POV~

I felt everyones stares directed towards me the moment those words left my mouth. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Namjoon hyung looked at me in shock, their mouths forming an 'o'.
"Did... did I say something wrong, sunbae?" Jihyo asked nervously, doe eyes widening.
I blinked nervously. "N-no..." I said and trailed off, my eyes landing on a certain brown-haired girl on the couch, her almond eyes blinked curiously, wondering the same thing as everyone else, what was up with me?

"Dude," Hoseok hyung called and patted me on the back, surprising me. "What is wrong with you?! You suddenly shouted 'Shut up' and now that we've shut up, you're quiet!!"
I avoided everyone's stares and stood up. "It's nothing," I said, my voice coming out as a weird squeak, making me clear my throat. "You guys continue... whatever you guys are doing." I stuttered out and left the room, stumbling on my way out.

~Tzuyu POV~

We stayed silent for a while, just staring at the door when Jihyo unnie suddenly burst out laughing, followed by Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and RM sunbaenim.
"What's up with them?" Sana unnie whispered, clinging to me. "They've gone crazy."

"Yah," Jin sunbaenim called. "Care to tell us why you're laughing like crazy?"
Nayeon unnie held her breath for a second before giggling again. "I-it's Namjoon o-oppa's fault!!" She said in between laughs, pointing to RM sunbaenim.
"W-what?!" RM sunbaenim stuttered out. "I-it's not l-like I expected him t-to be like that!!"

"They're scaring me," I heard Chaeyoung unnie whisper. "Should we call the hospital?"
Dahyun unnie elbowed her and shook her head. "Bangtan and TWICE are gonna fall apart the moment they're gone." She said while nodding towards the four, who were still laughing their heads off.

"Ok... ok.... let's stop...." Jeongyeon unnie said in between breaths, hand clutching her stomach.
"Can you tell us now?" Jin sunbaenim asked, voice laced with irritation. RM sunbaenim chuckled. "We just wanted to confirm something."

I saw Yoongi sunbaenim, who was sprawled out on one of the beanbags, look up and raise an eyebrow. "So you made Tae shout, almost scaring us to death, just because you wanted to confirm something?" He asked, his voice taking on a dangerous edge.
Nayeon unnie nodded, bunny teeth showing as she smiled. "It was Namjoon oppa's idea," She pointed at RM sunbaenim. "He wanted to make Tae jealous."
"Jealous?" The rest of us asked at the same time.

"You've gotta be kidding me!!" Yoongi sunbaenim groaned, his head resting on the beanbag. "I was having a good sleep and you woke me up because you wanted to make Tae jealous?!! Why the heck would you make him jealous?!!"
RM sunbaenim smiled, his dimples appearing. "It wasn't my fault," He defended, shrugging. "Tae was too curious about Xiumin hyung and Tzuyu."
Jihyo unnie nodded and looked at me, smiling mischievously. "That's why we did that," Then she giggled. "We didn't expect him to explode. He looked so jealous."

RM sunbaenim smiled as well and looked directly at me. "Our Kim Taehyung really likes your maknae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Jealous Tae is adorable. Jealous Tzuyu tho.... it's another story.

Hope you liked this chapter!! The progress is slow, but I like it like this, gives me more time to add TaeTzu moments😂😂.

~Chou_TaeTzuKook