~18~

~3rd Person POV~

"Hey, princess, look at that." A guy called and pointed at the moon. The girl beside her looked up and smiled. "Wah!! It's so beautiful!!" She exclaimed and leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder. The guy smiled as well and looked at his girlfriend. "Yeah... it definitely is."
Suddenly, the girl gasped and pointed excitedly. "Omo!! Omo!! It's happening!!" The couple looked at the moon and watched as the eclipse happened.
"It's so beautiful..." The girl whispered and cuddled closer to her boyfriend. "I'd love to see that every night..."
The guy smiled wider and kissed the girl's forehead. "We'll see that eclipse every time it happens."
"I promise..."

~Tzuyu POV~

*RING RING*

"Tzuyu!!"
I gasped and opened my eyes, sitting up in confusion.
What was that? I thought and touched my forehead, a weird feeling coursing through me, making me feel the guy's soft lips on my forehead... as if I was the girl, but I wasn't sure... I didn't even see their faces because it was blurry. I frowned and looked around, taking in the familiar scent of the maknae's room.
When did I get here?

Suddenly, the door opened and Nayeon unnie walked in.
"Hey," Nayeon unnie greeted and started rummaging through our makeup stuff. "You need to get ready, maknae."
"H-how did I get here?" I asked while I watched her test our concealers. She shrugged. "I don't know. We were already asleep when you came back." She said and waved a concealer bottle at me. "I'll borrow this, Tzu. You should get ready." I nodded and watched Nayeon unnie leave the room.

Still confused, I stood up from my bed and went to get ready.
"Deja Vu?" I asked myself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What are we doing here?" Dahyun unnie asked while walking inside the JYPE building. Jihyo unnie shrugged and pursed her lips. "I don't know. Manager-nim didn't say anything."
I sighed. "This is the second time I've been here this week." I mumbled. Sana unnie laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Don't worry, Tzuyu. I'm sure it's gonna be fine. Maybe JYP wants to reward us with a vacation."

"We have already confirmed the dating rumors."

I froze in my spot when JYP said that as soon as we sat down. He didn't even allow us to speak and continued talking,
"Sihyuk and I have already confirmed Tzuyu and V's dating rumors. You girls need to protect Tzuyu. The reactions, so far, are positive, but we still need to be careful, there may be some sasaengs that will try to hurt you."
We all nodded silently and continued listening.
This is it, Tzuyu...  the Kpop world thinks you're actually dating Kim Taehyung...

"You ready, Tzu?"
I nodded  at Jeongyeon unnie's question and braced myself as we continued to walk towards the entrance/exit of the JYPE building. As soon as we stood at the entrance/exit, a crowd immediately formed at the bottom of the stairs, thousands of reporters and ARMY crowded our way to the van, which was unfortunately parked at the other side of the road.

I felt Jihyo unnie hold my hand tightly and pulled me towards the crowd, the other girls lining up at my side, and the bodyguards blocking the crowd from mobbing us, specifically, me.

We were almost to the van when a fangirl suddenly slipped through and tackled me.
"You fucking bitch!!!" She shouted, starting to pull my hair harshly. "You stole our oppa!!"
I felt tears prick my eyes at how harsh she pulled my hair, not to mention she started slapping me as well, her long nails scratching my face.

"Tzuyu!!"
I tried to look for my unnies but the crowd now started to mob me, the reporters were trying to ask me stupid questions and the lights from the cameras were blinding me, oh... and there were also thousands of ARMY shouting insults at me for stealing their oppa, how could I forget.
"You stole Taehyung oppa!!" The same girl screamed and slapped me.
Taehyung oppa... I thought. Where are you?

I need you...