~77~

~Tzuyu POV~

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw my phone light up while I was helping Jeongyeon unnie clean up the table, Taehyung just left, saying he had to talk to Namjoon oppa.
"You ok, Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon unnie asked, raising an eyebrow. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah." I said and continued cleaning the table, stealing glances at my phone.
I'll check that later....

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tzuyu?" Nayeon unnie called. I turned to her and saw that she was looking at me worriedly. "Are you ok?"
I nodded. "Yeah." I said and looked at my phone again. I subtly frowned and read the text again. It was from Taehyung.

My 1954 Hubby:
Meet me at the park, Tzuyu, at noon.

My head turned to the clock. 11:45 am...

"Hey unnie," I tapped Nayeon unnie shoulder. "Can you drive me to Han River?"
She frowned in confusion and nodded. "Yeah sure..." She said and stood up. "Why though?"
I showed her my phone. "Tae wanted to meet me there."
She read it and nodded. "Let's go."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Do you know where he is?" Nayeon unnie asked as soon as we reached the park. I shook my head and reached for the handle but she stopped me.
"I'll help you find him." She volunteered but I quickly shook my head. "It's ok-"
"I'll help." She insisted and stepped out of the car. I sighed and followed her out.

We walked around for a while until I saw a familiar figure. "There he is!!" I said and ran toward him but frowned when he suddenly disappeared from my sight. I looked around and frowned in confusion.
Where did he go?

"TZUYU!!"
I turned around and saw her struggling with a guy dressed in black.
"RUN!!" She screamed and yelled in frustration as she pushed the guy back. I froze in my spot and watched in horror as the guy punched her in the stomach and she fell down.
That's when I ran.

Shit, shit, shit, shi-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Double update today cause this one's kinda short.