~16~

~Taehyung POV~

"Bye Tzuyu!!" The others shouted and waved at us as I drove away. After dinner, we hung out at the living room and just talked to each other until I noticed that Tzuyu was nodding off, so I quickly led her to the car.
"Hey," I called."We're almost at your house, Tzu." Tzuyu nodded sleepily and yawned again. I smiled slightly and continued driving.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I stopped right in front of TWICE's house and turned to Tzuyu, who was now fast asleep. I felt my lips curl into a small smile when I saw her face, half of her face was covered so only the left half was seen. My eyes roamed over her long lashes, her small nose and her soft lips. I reached my hand out to brush her hair away from her face. My fingers were playing with a strand of her hair when I was disturbed by a knock on my window. I turned and saw Jihyo by my door, her fist raised. My eyes widened and I quickly exited the car, almost hitting Jihyo.
"Hey," I greeted nervously, waving at her awkwardly. "I'll get Tzuyu." I quickly went to Tzuyu's side of the car and opened the door, biting my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling when she slumped into my arms, her small body curling into a ball when I lifted her up, bridal-style. Jihyo cleared her throat and walked away from us, making me heat up in embarrassment and follow her inside their house. 

"The others are already asleep," Jihyo whispered while leading me up the stairs. "We have a busy schedule tomorrow so they need to rest." 
I nodded silently and went inside Tzuyu's room, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were already asleep, their small bodies covered in blankets. I gently and silently laid Tzuyu on her bed and pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. I smiled slightly and caressed her hair.
"Goodnight Tzuyu." I whispered and  started to leave the room. I roamed my eyes around their room one last time and froze.
A teddy bear was in the side of Tzuyu's bed....
Like the one I saw in my vision...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Oh My Gosh guys, I just noticed this as soon as I edited this chapter. We hit 1K reads on this book!! I'm surprised it got to 1k faster than Reflection... but I guess that just means that you guys like TaeTzu more... heheheh.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!! I know my story so far is filled with more TaeTzu moments than the actual plot of the story, I only had... like.... one major plot hint, which was in the last chapter, but just wait, I have many things planned for this book.

I just thought of having more TaeTzu moments because DNA had a while lot of 'drama' in it... so, why not try something new?

~Chou_TaeTzuKook