~46~

~Tzuyu POV~

My eyes widened at his sweet words and I stared at him. He was still in the same position, with his head tilted and his eyes staring straight into mine.
Dude, he asked you a question.
He also called me love!!
What?! And that matters more than food?!!
Oh... right...
I broke eye contact with Taehyung oppa and cleared my throat. "I want this." I answered and pointed at the food that I liked.
"Any drinks, ma'am?" The waiter asked formally.
"Water is fine." I said, leaning on the table and lacing my fingers together. The waiter nodded and turned to Taehyung oppa. He smirked at the waiter. "I'll have whatever my girlfriend's having." He said smugly and placed his menu down. The guy nodded glumly and wrote it down, picking up our menus before walking back to the counter.

An awkward silence immediately covered us as we waited for our orders. I looked around and bit my lip anxiously, trying to look busy with something, anything... to avoid the blue-haired guy in front of me.
Come on, Chou Tzuyu, talk to him!!
Why?!!
Oh, ok, yeah... let's just let this awkward silence kill the both of you...

I internally sighed and looked at Taehyung oppa, my heart beating faster when I saw that he was already looking at me. I fidgeted with my fingers and sighed. 
Talk to him, Tzuyu!!
"Oppa-"
"Tzu-"
We both stopped and stared at each other. He gave me a tight-lipped smile and gestured to me to go first. I nodded and looked down.
"At the tower..." I started softly. I gently raised my eyes and saw him tense up. "W-what... do you want me to think about it?"
He sighed and held out his hand, I intertwined my fingers with his and gave him a small smile.
"Did you want me to.... kiss you?" He asked softly. I tightened my grip on his and breathed out a shaky breath. "I-...I...."
He squeezed my hand and smiled reassuringly. "It's ok, Tzuyu. There's no need to be nervous, ok?" I took a deep breath and nodded, my breath hitched and I started to shake. He moved his chair beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Breathe, baby, breathe," He murmured. "It's ok, Tzuyu. It's ok. You don't need to overthink about it, Tzu. It didn't happen anyway."

I nodded again and pressed our intertwined hands to my forehead. I closed my eyes, calming myself down. I felt his free hand caress my hair softly.
"It's ok, Tzuyu. It's ok." He whispered again. I felt his lips on my head as he murmured reassuring words to me.

"Your orders, sir, ma'am."
We pulled away and looked up. The waiter came back, along with our orders. Taehyung oppa started to stand up from his seat but I quickly grabbed his wrist and looked at him pleadingly. He got the hint and sat back down, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb comfortably while the waiter placed our orders in front of us.
I started to eat my food while Taehyung oppa thanked the waiter.

There, I talked to him. Happy?
Nope.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Goodnight, Tzuyu." Taehyung oppa said, stopping in front of our door. I nodded and he smiled at me. "Goodnight, oppa." I said shyly. He nodded, letting go of my hand, and went back to his car. I opened the door and was greeted by my unnies. I smiled at them and stepped inside. Mina unnie was about to close the door when suddenly-

"WAIT!!!"
Mina unnie opened the door wider and in came Taehyung oppa, holding my coat. 

He wrapped my coat around my shoulders. He ruffled my hair and leaned in to peck my cheek, all without letting me react. I heard my unnies squeal but I ignored them because Taehyung oppa leaned in close to my ear. He kissed the back of my ear before whispering,
"Sweet dreams, baby." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

You have to understand Tzuyu's reaction here, right?? Imagine if you almost got kissed but you know you weren't ready. I think if that would happen to me, if it ever will, I'll probably react the same way.

I just had to defend Tzuyu.

Anyways, this is not Kpop-related, but Rest In Peace to Chadwick Boseman AKA Black Panther. I haven't watched the movie yet, but from what I've watched in Infinity War, he's cool, and yes... I'm one of those people that don't watch most of the movies in cinemas, don't judge. But back to the topic, deepest condolences to his family.

See you guys in the next update!!!

~chiwiii_