~6~

~Taehyung POV~

"What did PD-nim want?" Namjoon hyung asked as soon as I closed the front door. I sighed and told him everything.

~Flashback~

"We'll confirm the dating rumors."

We stayed quiet for a while, processing what JYP said. Once his words sunk in, I reacted first.
"What?!" I shouted, standing up and placing my hands on the desk. "Why the hell would you confirm the rumors?! It's not even true!!"
"TaeTzu, by far, is the most popular ship we ever had. We were about to call Jungkook here a while ago but you started stealing glances at Tzuyu, and unlucky you, the fans noticed and they started rumors. Tzukook was about to happen a few months ago, and that's because the fans thought they look good together!! And when you started stealing glances at Tzuyu, they noticed that you two look good together as well," Bang Sihyuk PD-nim said. "It didn't help that Jimin was also dropping hints."

"What do you want us to do then?! Date?!" I shouted. "Tzuyu and I barely know each other!!"
"Will you calm down?!" JYP shouted. "You can just pretend for a few months then we'll say that you two broke up!! It's that simple!!"
"No," I shook my head and sat back down, stubbornly crossing my arms. "No-"

"We're confirming the dating rumors whether you two like it or not." JYP said with finality. I scowled at him and grabbed my bag.
"Then I'll get going," I said coldly. "My opinion doesn't matter anyway."

~End of Flashback~

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Namjoon hyung asked. I sighed and leaned on the door.
"I don't know, hyung," I said and ran a hand through my hair. "We don't have any other choice, they already made up their minds. I think even Tzuyu is scared of me."
"The question is," Namjoon hyung started. "Do you want to be in a relationship with Tzuyu or not?"
I sighed again and closed my eyes. "I do, hyung," I said and looked at him. "But I don't want to be with her just because our companies want to be more popular than they already are."
Namjoon hyung smiled sympathetically and patted my shoulder. "Go wash up, Tae. Jin hyung's cooking dinner." I nodded and went upstairs.

Once I reached my bed, I plopped down tiredly and frowned, thinking about what happened after I walked out.

~Flashback~

As soon as  I exited the office, I slammed my palm on the wall and blinked, my vision turned blurry and visions started to enter my head, blurry visions that I can barely make out.

I saw a mess of books, a desk and a teddy bear... then I heard voices.

(A/N: The bear here is the teddy bear Tzuyu had in the 'Knock Knock' MV)

"Wh- what are you saying?"
"Listen, I want you to be my fake girlfriend."
"W-why-"

"V oppa?"
I flinched when a soft hand touched my shoulder. "Are you ok?"

I turned around, breath shaky and opened my eyes. "I-I'm fine." I said shakily and cleared my throat.
"Are you su-"
"I said I'm fine," I snapped at her. Hurt was evident on her face that I almost apologized, bu I just shook my head and walked away.

~End of Flashback~

Why do I keep having those weird visions? I thought and sighed.

And why was Tzuyu's voice the same as the one I heard in my vision?

~Someone POV~

"Hey, what's-"
"They-.... they-"
I sighed, knowing exactly why she was panicking. "I know, but we have no other choice. JYP and Bang Sihyuk already agreed to it."
"But-"
"All we have to do is hope."
"But I can't just hope!! I don't want it to happen to them again..."