Epilogue 2

~Tzuyu POV~

Our stylist unnies were running around the dressing room. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo unnie were the first ones to get their makeup done so it was now Sana, Jihyo and Mina unnie. The three of us were resting on the couches, scrolling through our phones while the TV was playing.

"Here we have Sweet Night by Taehyung!!"

"~On my pillow
Can't get me tired~"

As soon as Taehyung's voice filled the room, almost everyone looked at me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and covered my face with my hair, which was now black.

"Unnie, can you lower the volume of-"
"No!!" I said quickly, surprising Jihyo unnie. "I-It's fine, unnie. I want to hear his voice." I mumbled and looked away, but I could feel their gazes on me. 

"Unnies!!!"

We all turned to the door when it suddenly flew open and five girls ran inside.
"Yah!! Hwang Yeji!! What are you doing here?!" Nayeon unnie asked in surprise when said girl jumped on her. 
"Unnies, we just saw TxT!!" Yuna squealed and plopped down beside me. "Which means BTS is gonna attend."
"Shin Yuna," Chaeyoung unnie said. "TxT also attended these past years, did Bangtan show up?" 

At that, Yuna wilted and looked at me. "Sorry, unnie," She apologized. "I swore we heard Beomgyu say-"

*RING RING*

I stood up and looked at the others. "I'll just answer this," I said and went outside. "Continue whatever you guys are doing!!"

"Hello?"

~Jungkook POV~

"We'll be back in time for the award show." I promised and pursed my lips.
"Yeah, ok..."
"Bye."
"Bye." She said and ended the call. We were now in our private plane, on our way to Japan for MAMA 2021, our stylish noona's were rushing around to check our makeup. I looked over to Taehyung hyung sitting on one of the couches. His makeup was already done so he was staring at his phone. From what I could see through the mirror behind him, he was looking at their last post, the one he posted after we landed in America: a picture of them at Han River, with their foreheads pressed together and smiles on their faces. I swear I saw him wipe his cheek.

I sighed and looked back at the mirror.

Don't worry, hyung, I thought. We'll get you back to her.

~Tzuyu POV~

"You ready?" Chaeyoung unnie asked. I nodded and we all stepped out of the van. I was immediately met with flashing lights as I held Sana unnie's hand and went towards the red carpet.
I ignored the questions about me and Taehyung and continued posing for pictures. 

"Come on, maknae." Sana unnie said cheerfully. "You're sitting beside me." She pulled me to the end of the seats. I sat down and ran a hand through my hair and waited for the other groups.

My breath hitched when I saw a familiar figure.
It's them...
I gripped Momo unnie's arm tightly and started to panic. The other unnie's looked at me in worry when they also noticed them.
"Tzu-"
"I'm fine." I assured and gasped quietly. He turned his head to look at Hoseok oppa and I had a good look of his face. He looked more mature now but his eyes still sparkled and kept that playful glint that he always had. I still looked the same with my baby-ish face... so I felt like I hadn't matured one bit. It was my first time seeing him again after two years, those Dispatch and official pictures didn't do his handsome face justice.

Our theme was 'Blast to the Past', so they were wearing the same things they had in the No More Dream MV. We were wearing the same outfits from Like Ohh-Ahh, so naturally I had to freeze.