~25~

~Tzuyu POV~

My unnies then started to squeal in delight, Sana unnie even started to shake my arm, her voice filling my ears.
"Our maknae's in love!!!" Nayeon unnie cheered, lumbering over to me and pulling me to stand, congratulating me, but I didn't listen to her, my mind was just blank... I can't even process what they were saying... there was only one question filling my mind.

What?

I didn't even notice Momo and Dahyun unnie dragging me towards the door and pushing me outside, I only snapped back to reality when I heard the door slam shut. My eyes widened and I quickly turned around, grabbing the doorknob and twisting it, but it was locked, so i started to knock.
"Yah!!" I called but no one answered me, making me sigh and sit down, leaning on the door.

"Our Kim Taehyung really likes your maknae."

"Ah!! Stop it!!" I shouted, hitting my head with my fist. I frowned when I suddenly felt a soft hand gently grab my wrist, stopping me from going completely crazy.

"You're gonna hurt yourself, Tzuyu."

I lifted my head to see Taehyung oppa smiling at me, his head cutely cocked to the side.
"Tae oppa." I said and stood up, dusting my pants with one hand since Taehyung oppa was still holding my wrist, his eyes studying me intently.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside?" He asked gently.
"They locked me out." I said and sighed. Taehyung oppa smiled and slipped his hand into mine. "Perfect."
"W-what?" I stuttered out. He ignored me and started pulling me towards the front door. "Where are we going, oppa?"

"I want to show you something." He said, gently putting a black bucket hat on my head. He smiled wider and placed a cap on his head, grabbing my hand again and opening the door, reaching for the car keys from a small glass bowl.

"O-oppa, I don't think this is a good idea-"
"Shush, Tzuyu," Taehyung oppa said. "You're safe with me." I closed my mouth and let him pull me towards the car.

"Where are we going, oppa?" I asked again. Taehyung oppa chuckled and stretched his hand out to somewhere beside me, making me freeze in my place when his nose just barely brushed my cheek, I looked at him with wide eyes so he looked at me and winked, pulling the seatbelt across my body.

"We're going somewhere special, Chou Tzuyu, somewhere special for you."