Epilogue 3

~Taehyung POV~

I ran up the stairs and pushed the door open. The cold night wind immediately hitting my face. I saw her small figure at the edge of the rooftop, the hem of her dress was ripped so now it ended at her knees. She was hugging herself in an attempt to stay warm.

I quietly took my coat off and approached her, wrapping my coat around her shoulders and seizing her waist. She squealed in surprise and I placed her down, away from the edge.

"1 year," She snapped shakily and pushed me away. Her eyes were bloodshot and glistening with tears as she looked at me with hate. "You ignored me for 1 year."
I spread my arms out. "Tzuyu-"
"Stop." She snapped and wrapped my coat tighter around herself. "How can you do this to me?! I tried to call you but you changed your number and you didn't even tell me."

I winced and stepped towards her. "Tzuyu please-"

"You weren't here for 2 years," She said. "And don't think I don't know about your dating rumors with Jennie unnie."
"Tzuyu pl-"
"The fans have been asking me if we're still together and I can't even answer them!! I don't even know if we're still together. Are we, Tae?!! Or did we break up as soon as you flew off-"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. I hugged her tightly and shushed her sobs, carefully combing her hair. "Please let me explain." I whispered. She started hitting my chest but I could feel her softening, her silent approval for me to explain.

"I lost my phone. I bought a new one but the hyungs won't give me your number," I whispered and buried my face in her hair. "I'm sorry, Tzu. I'm really, really sorry."
She sobbed into my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Shh... please stop crying." I pleaded and cupped her cheeks, using my thumbs to wipe away her tears. "You know I hate seeing you crying. I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry."

Tears continued streaming down her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to meet her lips. I tensed up in surprise when she started moving her lips against mine. Her little sounds brought me back to reality. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. My arms slipped under her coat and caressed her arms as she buried hers in my hair. She played with my locks, twisting and pulling, as she enveloped and my bottom lip with hers and sucked. I groaned softly and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Tzuyu-" I gasped when her hands traveled down my chest and under my shirt. "Don't."

I stopped her hands and pulled away from her. She chased my lips but I chuckled and pressed my forehead to hers. "That's enough, baby." I whispered, causing her to open her eyes. She pulled away but kept her hands on my bare waist.

"I'm still angry at you though." She mumbled and pouted. I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead. "Of course, you are."
She laughed adorably and crashed her lips into mine.

My name is Kim Taehyung. I was first born in 1934, then again in 1995. The girl I was kissing is Chou Tzuyu, my wife and girlfriend. We both met in 1947 and died in 1964. The eclipse granted our wish that we made that day and we met again as popular Kpop idols in 2019.

We loved each other.

Then we died.

Then we loved each other again after 55 years.

And now were hoping that this time, we'll live happily ever after.

All of this happened because of one thing.

The-

*RING*

I pulled away from Tzuyu and answered the call quickly, pecking Tzuyu's lips before saying, "Yes, hyung?"

"Have you two forgotten that you've just ran away from a award show?!!"

Oh...

Oops.

I looked at Tzuyu sheepishly and smiled. "Let's go back?"
Tzuyu arched an eyebrow and smirked, then looked up and smiled wider. I followed her gaze and raised an eyebrow. 

"How about no?" She asked playfully and tugged my tie down. She smirked at me and kissed me.

Like I said, this wouldn't have happened if not for the thing that was also watching over us as we kissed. I wouldn't be loving a girl named Chou Tzuyu if it wasn't for this.

The eclipse.