Chapter 34: My Name Is Ever

Liam

Plethora Fall 2045; 10 Years Later

As I am on top of her, moving to the rhythm we have created, I cannot help but bask in the pleasure she is giving me; ignoring the voice in my head that has been constantly reminding me that this will be my last moment of pleasure with someone who isn't my wife. Yes, she is the last after experiencing all Waldemar women on fine time. She arches her back causing her pulchritudinous chest to push forward toward me. Her white is thick. Loosely strands of hair descend on the pillow behind her as she leans her head backward. Her hands wrap tightly around my wrist, singling to me that she is on the brink of ultimate pleasure. Her moans are filled with intense satisfaction as she reaches her peak, releasing a cold smoothing sensation around me instead of a warm one; causing me to reach mine and give her all of me as I ride out my high. Coming down from her high, Glacee slowly releases my wrist and lays her head down on the bed while her deep breaths are subdued.

I intensely study her facial features and ingrain into memory the pleasure on her face, the pleasure that comes from filling her as I have with all the others. Of them all, I will miss being with her the most.

Looking across the room my beloved sweetheart seems to be coming down from her high after pleasuring herself as she watched Glacee's and my act. She lifts her head from the light gray chaise longue and smiles at us. She stands up, walks toward the bed, looks down at Glacee, and places her index and middle finger into my mouth; immediately giving me aphrodisiac pleasure as I tenderly gratify her.

"She pleased, and you filled her well, good job Liam, when you're done come to my suite."

With that, Adrienne leaves the room. Now fully prepared to reduplicate and recapture that pleasure I felt moments ago, I stare at down at Glacee. Tears line her gorgeous eyes, threatening to fall. She will miss this as much as I will.

"One more, final time?"

"Yes, one more final time," Glacee replies as the tears free themselves and run down her face.

*****

As time went on it became easier and easier to live without the influence of our leaders; we became free as young servants escaping bondage and embraced the idea of truly living life on our own accord. We started to develop and think for ourselves. To keep things peaceful, we knew we had to break away from the leaders.

The new direction was mimicked by the Chevaliers, who for reasons of their own wanted to separate from their leaders. To successfully separate both families, we made a joint decision to temporarily put aside differences to update the laws. It was not easy working with them, but we had a greater purpose in mind. We updated the Book of Laws with our new laws to protect us both families as we separated from our families.

As it now stands, we have two Waldemar and Chevalier families on Adria Island; each area of land on either side of the river was divided in two to accommodate each family. To be fair to our previous leaders we equally separated the land by utilizing courtines; taking only land and not any previously built areas. Each family is now divided into what we call Houses.

In an effort to further separate ourselves from our previous leaders, we decided to build separate Men's House, Women's House, underground hotel, recreation center, school, and a Grand Mansion inside our new courtines. We stayed within the parameters of our divided portion of Waldemar land, while the Chevaliers stayed within the confines of their own land. We left our previous family territory into the hands of the Droids to be maintained.

I became the leader of the new Waldemar family while Prince Nicholas and Princess Lydia share the title of leaders of the Chevalier family.

Edison also petitioned us on moral laws, and I gave him a guest seat of honor on the new council board and he is very instrumental in helping shape most of the new laws.