Chapter 115: He Kissed Me

Liam

It flows through me like a never-ending raging river consuming the smallest of the small particles in its path. Morning to evening it stays with me. It has become my reason for existing and it owns every fiber of my being- the love for my wives. Somehow I've learned to yield to it because when I do, I'm free. If I could only recapture what we had in the beginning, everything would be perfect in my world.

Unfortunately, I'll have to deal with the present, the right now, the defining moments of what is to come; starting today. Today is a new day that may present a new set of trials but they will all be conquered eventually.

If it weren't for the constant stomping from her pacing, I probably would have slept longer. I would have stayed in my dream holding both of my wives while we swung on the swing set.

Seeing who she insists on making so much noise I suppose I should talk to her.

"Adrienne, how long have I been sleeping?" I ask without opening my eyes.

"About two hours. Lennox is upstairs now."

Great she's going to get Adrienne out soon. Only I'll have to figure out a way to make her agree to leave and let me take the fall. I could have Ava secretly put her to sleep and take her home. Yes, that will work. I'll be free to take the fall.

"Sweetheart, will you do something for me?"

"I will do anything for you as long as it does not involve you taking the fall alone."

I open my eyes and am delighted to see my beautiful wife pacing in front of me.

"Lennox is going to get us out on bail," Ari says.

Well, that's great. That changes things. I'll come back alone and confess. For now, I'll use the time to figure out what going on and talk to Lovely.

"Ari, after we are released I'm going to go speak with Lovely. I want you to go home," I say as I stretch.

"I'm not going to do that. If you go, I go," she replies.

"Adrienne," I say.

"Liam."

"Adrienne."

"Liam," she says with a challenging glare.

"Fine. You can come but let me speak to Lovely, please remain quiet."

"Fine."

"Adrienne you agreed too quickly. I mean it, don't say—"

"Ever's with Lovely. Tessa called and said they took her last night after they fell asleep."

"What!" I say as I sit up.

"How can Tessa be sure?"

"She spoke with Lovely. I want her back; I won't say anything to comprise that. I just want to go get her and we deal with Lovely's trifling behind later."

*****

It only takes a brief moment to be released from Sojourn Prison. Before stepping foot outside I messaged Edison, Preston, and Harrison and asked them to meet us at Lovely's. Lennox protested, however, against her advice we flew directly to their Grand Mansion.

Of course, we're let in as soon as I scan myself before their guard droids. Walking down the halls once more feels a bit eerie even with Adrienne's hand in mine and my men behind us. I scan my thumb on the thumb plate of her door and wait for her to answer.

The doors open for us and we stop inside her suite. It seems much bigger as we take strides to get to her bedroom.

"Be watchful guys. I have alerted everyone else, they're our backup," I whisper.