Chapter 67: Completely Nude

Adrienne

Tears run down her face as I sit in silence watching her and worried for her well-being. She genuinely looks horrified by whatever occurred but I cannot wrap my head around why she would accuse Liam. She hasn't exactly been friendly and a good number of Plethorians would love a chance at hurting her.

Regardless of who or what she is or has done, she still is a woman that has been hurt. I reach over and move hair out of her face and she briefly smiles at me.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask her.

"I don't really want to talk about it," she says in a low voice while looking at her folded hands in her lap.

"From what I hear, the droids will be here soon. You're going to have to talk about it, can you start by telling me."

"I don't want to talk to them. I just want to forget what happened."

"Someone hurt you; you can't forget what happened."

"Not someone, Liam."

"Why do you think it was Liam?"

"Because he did it."

"Okay, Jinx Spade–"

"Jinx," she says correcting me.

"Jinx, I'm having a tough time believing Liam would do something like this. I realize you don't want to talk about it but will you please generally tell me what happened without going into too much detail."

She uses the sleeve of her bloody shirt to wipe tears off her face, only to replace them with blood.

I stand up and retrieve a hospital gown from the lab's closet, "first let's get you changed into this, okay."

She nods her head in agreement but she doesn't move as I hold the gown out to her.

"Please help me with it Ari," she says in a sweet voice remembrance to Ever's.

I don't think I can do this, I'm in too much proximity as it is and she wants me to help her undress.

"Please, Ari."

It just helps, nothing more.

"Okay," I say.

I lean over her and unbutton the first button of her lace black shirt and get a seek peak at her beautiful small bosom that almost spills out of the top of her lavender push-up bra. A sweet scent emerges from her chest also drawing my attention away from the task at hand. My head leans forward toward the scent and I inhale; closing my eyes letting being this close to her consume me.

Wait, what am I doing? I cannot get caught up in whatever this is, whatever she is. Darn it, I both love and hate being this close to her.

I pull back and continue to unbutton her shirt. I slide the shirt off her arms and get a full frontal view of her beautiful upper body, remembering how the curves in her sides drive me absolutely crazy. I quickly avert my eyes.

"What's wrong Ari?" Jinx asks.

"Nothing," I say as I drop the shirt with a bit of anger in my tone because I can't touch her.

What is wrong with me? She just got hurt and here I am lusting after her.

I unbutton and unzip her pink leather pants.

"Lift your hips," I say and she obeys.

I quickly pull the pants down her legs and it doesn't go unnoticed that more of that sweet scent eludes from her inner thighs as my head leans down to pull the pants off her ankles. As expected her lavender panties are complementary to her bra and they both contract against her red hair very well.