Chapter 27: Consummate

Adrienne

It had been two days since we returned from my Villa and she decides to visit us. Multiple footsteps can be heard from down the hallway before the door announces her entry causing me to dash to the bedroom and hide in the bed beneath our blankets like a child.

A few moments later, Liam steps into the bedroom with Lovely and Natalie in tote. He is my protector, but he can't protect me from the persuasive powers of Lovely Waldemar. Regrettably, my head makes an appearance from beneath the blankets and I sit up and notice our uninvited guests making their selves comfortable on my chaise couch. Liam sits on the bed with me as Lovely smiles at us.

"How are you, Adrienne?"

"Fine."

"I was expecting to hear tales from your honeymoon, but you have ignored my calls."

Liam looks at me disapprovingly, which is upsetting; but only a little because I'd kept it from him but I'm not at all embarrassed by my actions. She is the last plethorian I'll share details of my honeymoon with.

"I'm sorry; we've just been busy adjusting to married life," Liam responds.

"It is very understandable. Did you two consummate your marriage?"

Of course, they'll want confirmation.

"Lovely It's my choice to wait," Liam replies with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Thank you for your honest response but the question is directed at Adrienne."

"I'm answering for the both of us."

"How very noble of you. Does she no longer have a voice because you two are married?"

"I'm her voice."

"Foolish is the man who believes he can speak for his wife without her rebelling."

"Thank you guys for checking on us. If it's all the same I would like for you two to leave now."

"We will leave after a demonstration of what should have occurred on your honeymoon," Lovely replies while Natalie plays with her nails, clearly bored with the conversation.

How could they possibly know we waited? They are complete wenches. Of all plethorians who could have hurt me, I would never imagine it would be her, but she does, and then shows up here to hurt me once more. On its own, without a thought, my body unexpectedly jumps off the bed and stands directly in front of Lovely and Natalie. Liam approaches me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"How dare you come in here and demand that we have sex in front of you after you forced him to whip me and after all this time pains still lingers in my body."

"He made that decision there were other options."

Her smug look is very upsetting.

"He told me the other options and none of them were a fair choice, just like my punishment for hitting that wench wasn't fair!" I yell.

"Adrienne, shhh," Liam whispers in my ear.

"See Natalie I told you that she will be a feisty woman. All she needs now is the have her husband stir that inner desire that wants to be set free."

"Get out!"

"We can leave but if we do, I will return to collect both of you for a secret meeting in my Peace room. Afterward, you'll have a bigger audience for your union."

My fist ball up and Liam uses his hands to straighten them out. He shakes his head at me and his downcast facial expression signals to me that she will get her way, or we will suffer her promised consequences.

Liam picks me up, carries me to the bed, and lays me down. Tears form in my eyes and quickly stream down my face as he pulls his shirt over his head. He lays down near me and kisses my forehead gently and my lips. He leans over me and kisses me gently before pulling his long tee shirt off my body. He lays down on top of me and looks into my eyes as he rubs my hair.

"Shhh sweetheart, let me protect you this way. Trust me you don't want to go to her Peace Room. I'll be careful, I promise."

"But I can't. Not in front of them."