Chapter 98: Interrupted

Liam

The moment I entered her room, I should have stepped away but now awe has me completely stuck in place practically fighting the drool from escaping my lips. For such an intense position they look so sensual; both of them seem to be enjoying their positions.

"Please Ari," Ever moans out.

Her cheeks grow more rosey as tears slowly leak from her tightly shut eyes. She slowly lifts her chin toward the ceiling and pulls against the chains that bind her hands against the headboard.

"How does it feel baby?" Adrienne whispers in her ear and floors by gently licking Ever's ear.

"Feels, uth," Ever says and opens her eyes before closing them, "I can't, please."

"Tell me how it feels baby."

"Feels, feels, good. Ari, I can't, I need–"

"Shut up baby," Adrienne whispers yells and licks Ever on her jawline.

Ever pulls her legs against the chains that have them bound to the headboard above her arms.

"Stop," Adrienne says.

"Ari," Ever whines.

Adrienne picks up a pair of silk red panties and slowly pushes the end of them in Ever's mouth.

"Hush baby," she says, "I'm trying to control myself. I just want to please you."

Sweet noises from kissing Ever all over her face Adrienne's fingers moving in and out of Ever fill the room.

I should give them privacy but I'm too invested and more importantly very curios about this nagging feeling that tells me I want Ever in alarming ways, that tells me I want to consume her in ways unhearting for the most gruesome plethorian, and that tells me I want to own her.

Whatever this is, it is definitely frightening and chilling how it excites me to the point of being turned on.

"I'm taking these out. Only speak when commanded, okay," Adrienne says, "no complaining."

Ever nods her head yes and Adrienne slowly pulls the panties from her mouth with her free hand. She focuses on the as they slip between Ever lips. She kisses Ever and slips her index and middle fingers of her free hand into Ever's mouth.

"Suck please."

Adrienne moved her fingers in an in-and-out pushing motion while Ever obeys her.

"Good girl, you're doing great."

I should be here but my mind and feet won't take my body to where it needs to go. My body starts to warm up and the feeling intensifies until I find myself walking toward them.

Ever tears grow bigger and she starts to make beautiful whining noises. She squeezes the chains of her handcuffs and lifts her hips up.

"No, you're not allowed to yet," Adrienne says as she removes her fingers.

She takes her fingers and gently glides them across Ever's breast and belly.

"You're not allowed yet," Adrienne says and kisses her on the forehead.

For my own sanity, I need to leave but I find myself walking closer to them while getting concerned for Ever and myself.

Adrienne notices my presence and looks at me.

"Leave," she says with authority and quickly turns her attention back to Ever.

She slides her hand on Ever's center and presses her fingers inside of her and removes them rather quickly.