Chapter 109: Warm Skin Underneath Me

Adrienne

Liam.

I feel and smell his warm skin underneath me; his toned pecks are like firm memory foam against my face. His sweaty arm across my tailbone feels like home. If I could I'd stay sprawled out on top of him like this for days I would. Unfortunately, we have things to discuss.

My heavy eyelids struggle to part but I force them open only to quickly close them because of the afternoon bright sunslight shining through the window.

"You're finally awake," Liam's baritone voice says as it rings through my ears.

He rubs his hand through my hair.

"Um, I'm not up," I say as I turn my head and earn a chuckle from him.

"Sweetheart we need to talk," he says, "the suns will set soon and I want you at home before they do."

I slowly open my eyes and see him looking at me with an expression of concern.

He begins to slowly rub my back.

"Why didn't you tell me sweetheart?" he asks.

"Tell you what?" I ask completely caught off guard by his question.

"You didn't tell me that she affects you too."

"Liam, what are you talking about?"

"Ever," he slowly says.

I turn my eyes away from his and focus on his arm. I reach up and begin making circles on it with my fingers.

"When she walked past the office earlier you became tense and your eyes turned a deeper purple. I know you feel a pull toward her; my question is do you feel the same type of pull I feel or do you feel the same pull that you've always felt?"

"It's stronger, different," I quietly say, "but I–"

The muscles in his arm tense up as he waits for me to finish. I press my fingers deeper into his skin.

"I'm fine Liam, I don't want to hurt her."

"When I'm near I don't want to hurt her either until something uncontrollable takes over me and I can't help but to give into it."

"I haven't felt–"

"It consumes me and I see nothing but her," he says cutting me off, "and desire nothing but her."

"Liam, I'm okay. I haven't felt like that–"

"Until my thirst grows for her," he says flipping me over, "and I to bring her ultimate pain; I want to consume her and every way possible," he says in my ear.

Heat radiates from his body and I feel as if my temperature has risen.

"Liam stop," I whisper.

He lifts my chin and places his tongue on my ear, "I can't escape it. It makes me high Adrienne. Just thinking about the things I want to do to her makes me high."

I try to say his name as he places his hands around my neck but my lips move without uttering a sound.

"It makes me just as high the day you kissed me with the taste of her blood in her mouth," he says and licks my cheek.

He takes his free hand and places it over my center. His hand lights up and I feel an intense tingle.

"As high as you're about to feel."

I grab onto the forearm of the arm he has around my neck and attempt to pull it away but I feel the intense tingle enter inside me.

"Pleasure," he whispers into my ear.