Chapter 57: Body Language

Adrienne

Lights from the great room's large chandelier shine down on my high back three-seat throne, which sits on top of a three-step dais and serves as the Women's House great room focal point. It's fairly comfortable and the purple velvet is soft to the touch.

Sitting on my miniature throne, I take a look at all the ladies as they sit on the floor. They look completely comfortable gathered together with pillows scattered about as the fireplace, which sits opposite the throne, fills the large room with mild unneeded heat. I wish I could sit among them.

I'm soon to finish up our seemingly short meeting. Some of my ladies are waiting for me to adjourn our meeting, their faces read of excitement for the soon-to-come dismissal.

Throughout this meeting the burning desire to dominate my wife has been prevalent, almost making it impossible to focus yet I had to endure. The sooner this ends, the sooner I can have her chained to my bed. My need is heightened by the view in front of me.

Ava sits prompted on her pillow of choice, reading the minutes to us from her armstation while my wife lays her head on Ava's lap and hugs her waist. Unbeknownst to her, she'll soon be punished for being a naughty little girl and for making me desire her.

Ava completes the minutes and smiles at me.

"Thank you, Ava, is there anything else?"

"Yes," Taylor announces as she sits up, "it's nice out. Let's all go to Adira Mall."

Interesting idea. Not a very good idea. They'll spend hours there and no one will be around to hear Ever scream.

"Yes, we haven't all gone together in a while. It should be fun," Samantha says.

Good girl.

"What do you think, honey?" Lennox asks Ava.

"I think it's a good idea."

"Fine," Taylor claps her hands together, "it's settled, we'll go to the mall in an hour."

An hour, how irritating but of course, they need to get dressed. My right leg begins to rapidly bounce.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"We want you to go with us," Taylor says with a smirk on her face.

I should send her to the Men's House and let Liam deal with her; what an idiot.

Ever sits up and looks at Taylor, "why wouldn't she go?" she asks.

Taylor replies by shrugging her shoulder and flashing me another smirk.

"She had to prepare for this meeting, I think she deserves a pass," Ava says, "maybe she can go with us next time."

Oh, how I love my Ava. Clearly, she understands me.

"Ever, are you coming with us?" Tessa asks.

No.

"Yes," Ever replies, "it should be fun."

My fingers close tightly in the center of my left palm forming a fist as I lay my right hand on my bouncing knee. Unfortunately, there only seem to be two plethorians who can read me. One who understands me completely and the other who finds it comical to sabotage me.

"Please come with us Ari," Skyee Ivee pleads in a soft voice, "we'll promise to leave you alone for the remainder of the night."

I can work with that.

"Once we return, no one is to bother me for the rest of the evening; get it," I playfully demand while pointing at them.

Everyone nods their head, Ever included.