Chapter 125: Breath Of Passion

Liam

Preston has messaged me at least five times since We've been here. Now that I have a brief moment to myself, I'll call him back.

"Call Preston," I say into my armstation.

"Hey, Liam I was just about to call you. How are you?"

"Good and satisfied."

"I bet."

"Is it done?"

"Yes. Are you alone?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm in the cabin basement."

"Okay. Swipe your armstation until you get to the setting that says Op Ever and let me know when you see it."

"Okay, I see it."

"That is how you will turn the recording device on. You can hit the Op Ever link or you just say Op Ever in your armstation."

"Okay."

"Now try to activate it. You should her wherever she is, let me know when you do."

"Okay. I see her on the couch with Adrienne."

"Good can you hear them?"

"Yes, I can hear them."

"Good to turn it off you can say Op off or hit the off link at the bottom of the screen. Do it and then turn it back on with your voice command."

"Okay. Op off. Op Ever. Preston, It's working."

"Good. On the bottom of your control panel you will see different tabs; voice off, voice on, picture off, picture on, project on, project off. They work by voice recognition or you can push on the tabs. It works just like your armstation commands. You can change their commands at any time and it will run alongside your armstation."

"Okay, thanks," I say as I turn it off.

"You will be able to watch her anytime, are you sure that is something you want to do?" he asks.

"I'm just going to use it when she goes visit Lovely. I must make sure she is safe over there."

"Okay, how is she? Is she still drowsy from the anesthesia?"

"You healed her. She should be fine. She slept while Adrienne and I were alone. She doesn't seem tired, at least not now."

"Let me know if you notice anything unusual. How is Adrienne? What if she figures out you drugged her and it is the next day?"

"She's going to figure out the days- no doubt. We'll stick to our plan. You had to do some additional testing and it took longer than expected. Do not under any circumstances tell her that I drugged her."

"I won't."

A sudden blast of tingles engulfs my eardrum and I hear her approaching.

"Hey, Adrienne's coming," I say.

"Liam she's fine," Preston says, quickly changing our conversation.

"Who? Ever?" Adrienne questions as she enters the basement.

"Yes Adrienne, I am just checking in on her. You two enjoy the rest of your vacation, I'll see you when you get back," Preston says and waves.

"Okay, I will talk to you later, bye," I say.

"So she's fine?"

"Yes, why wouldn't she be?"

"I don't know he said she was fine at her check-up but he's checking on her."