Chapter 134: Smell Of My Sweet

Adrienne

Lace has never felt as comforting as it does right now between my fingers. Dyed in my favorite color, I think this is my favorite of all her lingerie. Even though it ranks high in comparison to her other pieces, it fails in comparison to the skin beneath it. The skin that smells so well, that I cannot wait to devor it.

I could spend all of eternity laying over her and watching anticipation build in her eyes as my fingers move from the lace to the top of her bosom.

"I miss you, I miss this. You can never leave me again," I say and gently kiss her on top of her left breast.

The chain dangling from her handcuffs rattles making a sweet sound when coupled with her deep breaths.

She turns her head and pulls her bottom lip into her mouth.

Liam gets excited and shifts from his spot, causing the chain that hangs from his neck collar to rattle; he quickly remembers who's in charge here. He resumes sitting, at her feet massaging her toes. He was the quiet good boy I asked him to be.

"You are being such a good boy," I say to him, earning a smile.

"That's sexy, you know you're driving me crazy," I whisper, "Stop it."

She shakes her head no.

"What a bad girl," I say as I grab my flogger off my bed and slide it across her beautiful hamstrings. I lift it and watch in pleasure as I bring it down on her legs.

Her moans become as sweet whispers to my ears.

Until they are not.

My eyes open to darkness; darkness that immediately reminds me that I'm sleeping in Ava's bed. With a freaking lingering pain in my face.

"Ouch, what was that?"

"I hit you with a pillow," Ava replies in a groggy tired voice.

"Why did you do that? I was having a good dream."

"I know, I heard it. Was it both of them this time?"

"Yes. Ugh, I'm so frustrated," I say and pound my fist against the mattress, "and annoyed that they're over there and I'm stuck here worried about them."

"That dream sure didn't sound like worry, it sounded more like–"

I grab a pillow, "shut up," I say and hit her with it.

As soon as I re-close my eyes a comforting warmth touches my head and spreads throughout my body; it will turn into desire if I don't pacify it. Unfortunately, pacifying it is the last thing I want to do.

I want to be near her.

I want her.

"Ari, are you listening?" Ava asks.

"Huh? Yes, why?"

"No, you weren't, you're distracted. I know because you didn't answer my question. I said you need something to keep you busy. Lennox and I are spending the afternoon at Adira Mall, join us," she says.

"No, I should bury myself in work," I say, "I think that would be more of a distraction."

"I doubt it; we could look for her ceremony gift and get you out of, what do you say?"

"We could but I think I'd prefer to have something made."

"As a group, I agree. I think her gift should be special. We should be able to find individual gifts at the mall."