Chapter 92: Her Return

The door opens up to a pacing Michael.

"Is everything okay?" I ask as I step into his front room.

"Yes," he says with a frustrated tone, "What do you need?"

"It can wait, what's going on?"

"I'm fine. I just had a talk with Jackson," he says as both his hands form fists.

I would ask him why he waste time speaking to Jackson but he'll respond with the same question regarding Johan.

"What did he say?" I ask instead, knowing the answer.

"Same story. He's taking my wives away from me."

"I understand and know how frustrating that can be. What do you need me to do? We can make him disappear."

"Not without retaliation."

"Unfortunately."

"I'll be fine. What did you need to talk about?"

"It can wait."

"No, I want to get my mind off of him so that I'm not tempted to pay him a visit," he says as he sits down.

He motions for me to sit and I obey while observing the way his hazel eyes hold unreleased anger, how his hands are still in fists, the way his leg rapidly bounces, and the way his body appears to be stiff yet rapidly unraveling.

"Do you need a drink?" I ask, hoping to offer him something that will help calm him down.

"Door opened by Samantha Waldemar," the door system announces.

Samantha comes happily bouncing into the room as her thick bra-length grayish-blue hair freely moves about. The smile on her naturally pouted lips pauses as she takes a look at Michael with her almond-shaped grayish-blue eyes. She has a unique look that I could stare at for an entire day. She's stunning.

"What's wrong babe," she says as she approaches Michael.

She sits next to him and gently places her hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing babe," he says and looks away.

She immediately stands in front of him and he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Don't lie to me. Did you talk to him again?" she asks.

"Yes," he says and lays his head against her.

Samantha throws her arms in the air before wrapping them around his head.

"Why, I thought we all decided to ignore him," she quietly says.

"I did for the most part. He knows how to get under my skin."

She holds him tighter and begins to rock. It's wonderful to witness the love between two plethorians who completely understand each other. It's amazing to witness the expansion of that love when Tessa is in their presence.

"Liam is here," he says, breaking their comfort moment.

Samantha quickly turns around and notices me, "I'm sorry. I was so concerned about babe, I didn't sense or see you."

"I understand," I say and smile at her.

"How's Ever," she happily asks.

She has been thrilled since she heard the news that Ever has been back and is in training.

"Fine, I believe. They still keep her away from us."

She nods her head.

"How's Adrienne?"