Chapter 10: Everything About You

Adrienne

They look happy sitting in front of me as they shared a bowl of mixed fruit; very content that they weren't selected for any assignments. They are enthralling with their fine loose curly hair and bluish-hazel eyes. Sisters; combined of two colors. Their father was a man with lighter tone skin and their mother was the opposite- she looked as if her skin had been deeply tanned by the sun because it was fairly dark and smooth. She was incredibly beautiful. Only minutes apart from one another yet they almost favored their brother, Michael in their own particular way- looking more like him than each other; in my opinion. Watching their closeness only brings about envy, they unknowingly constantly remind me of the relationship Jessica and I once had; one I wish to have again. 

"Hey Ari, you want to come with us?"

"No, Asia."

"Why? It will be fun."

"Who's going?"

"Um, Mickey, Liam, Harrison, Preston, Aiden, Edison, Chloe, Ava, Skye Ivee, Taylor, Lennox, and us."

"No, I'll stay here."

"Adrienne why are you being a party pooper."

"I'll just don't want to go to the beach. I have better things to do."

"Like what, clean up Jessica? I feel sorry for her, but you need to do more than take care of her before Winter comes in don't you think."

"I guess. The door is opening. Get off her bed and sit on mine."

She looks peaceful and happy maybe a trip to the beach wouldn't be so bad. She should join us.

"Hey, Jess. Asia and Hope are going to hang out with everyone do you want to go?"

"No, I don't want to go to the beach, I'm tired. I just want to rest. You go."

"Oh, okay. Where were you?"

"In Adar forest. Please don't look at me like that, here we go."

"Why were you in the forest?"

Jessica throws her hands up in the air and smirks at me.

"Where else can I seek off and be intimate with Michael? Asia, do you know of any places?"

The look between Jessica, Hope, and Asia made me pause. I wonder if they had been with Aiden and if I'm the only one who held onto my virginity.

"No Jess, I don't know of any places. Come give me a hug we're leaving. Ari, we will see you later if you come."

"Okay, bye guys."

Asia and Hope leave. Jessica lays on her bed beneath her covers not uttering any more words to me. As she closes her eyes, she looks well rested as if she is at peace. I simply watch her for hours. 

*****

The midday suns shine onto planet Plethora providing the perfect natural light into our bedroom. 

"Ahh, what time is it?" Jessica says as she stretches and rolls over.

"Good you're up It's almost four."

"Why are you standing in front of that mirror again?"

"Two more weeks and I finally get it off."

"Oh, that darn mole. I can't wait so that you can stop talking about it."

"Door alert by Liam Waldemar."

"Great, what does he want?"

"Like you don't know. Ari, stop avoiding him you know you want him."