Chapter 126: Family Brawl

Liam

The flight to their Grand Mansion takes little time. Before stopping at her window I'll observe my family below. Droids guards at the front gates of the mansion protecting it with their plethorian look are quietly turned into ash and carried off into the night air by a wave of Edison's hand. Little time will allow them in before the Droids that watch from the watch room will sound the alarm. Aware of the door's sensitivity I'll whisper to it so that it will open for them.

"Door open."

And to the window.

"Window open."

Flying into the window startles Ever and she sits up in the bed attempting to pull the sheet over her but unmoved Lovely sits in the way smiling.

"Liam!" Lovely says with excitement.

"Ever you're going home."

"She is at home Liam," Queen Lovely says.

"Hush you," I say.

"You dare hush your Queen."

"You are no longer my Queen. You are Lovely and you always will be."

"Please translate your riddle, Liam," she says cleverly asking me to rephrase my statement.

"She is my only concern. I'm taking her with me. Don't try to stop me."

"Stop you. I am pleased with your confidence and persistence but you are not taking her anywhere."

"Wanna bet."

"Liam di—" Natalie says.

The sound of Natalie's body falling to the floor before she can finish the word die is very pleasing to my ears but not as pleasing as hearing her neck being broken second before by Michael.

I grab Ever's robe off the bed and hand it to her.

"Put this on."

"No Ever, do not put it on," Lovely says.

Ever stop and look back and forth between Lovely and myself. Lovely lays on the bed and smiles at her and at me. With a wave of her hand, she attempts to blast Michael on the wall but he quickly vanishes out of the room leaving her calm face in a bit of shock.

"Friendly competition is forcing him to be faster. Looks like you are good for him," she says.

She calmly gets off the bed and walks toward me. Waves of lightning pulsate in the palms of my hands and travel up my arms.

"You will dare shock me, Liam?"

"No, I dare not shock you, Lovely."

I rub my hand on her neck letting light shocks gaze over her skin until my hand reaches its resting place on her neck. She likes it. I feel an powerful energy radiating off of her and a desire to be closer to her. Intimate with her.

"How could you hurt her?" I ask.

"As I have told you, we are alike. I too desired that power that rests in her."

"Queen Lovely—"

No, I have to move away from her. No the only way I can escape whatever this is to end this.

My strength is renewed as I shove her away from me, causing her to fall to the floor. Before she can get up, I take advantage of this opportunity and quickly snap her neck. It's done, time to get Ever out of here.

I turn to face Ever whose face is full of shock. She looks as if she can't speak, yet alone breathe. She looks like she will scream at any moment now.

"Shhh, Baby, don't scream. You know that she is okay, they will heal her but we have to go now. Taylor is waiting for you."