Chapter 117: What I Remember

Liam

Though it took time- thankfully they have come around, thanks to Ever, and have been willing to forgive me, move on, and restore our family unit. Everyone seems to be there, except Tessa who seems to hold regret.

Of all families in the universe my family has to be the most beautiful of all; at least they are on Plethora in my opinion. Everything about each of them is precious. I'm delighted I've been allowed to lead them, I'll try my best to be a better leader from here on out.

Even as they sit here now in front of me with their curious eyes glued on me, it makes me feel how precious they are and very humble to lead them.

I'm especially thankful for their flexibility.

Unfortunately, I have to hide any bit of sadness I feel as I glance at Ever, who holds her head down with a look of despair on her face and plays with her fingers in her lap. She wants to bridge the gap between us as much as I do, somehow I just know it, but neither of us how. Holding her is all I want to do, somehow what I need to discuss seems insignificant.

"Thank you, guys, for your willingness to adjust your plans at my request."

"No problem; anything you need," Edison says.

Sadly, I have to discuss Queen Lovely and find out what they know about her.

"Liam, what is it? We're waiting," Adrienne impatiently says.

I understand her impatience with me, seeing as how she continuously stares at Ever as if she were the only Plethorian in the room but I'm a little hurt by her persistence to move this meeting along.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it quick. I want to talk about Lovely. I want everyone to understand something about her so that we're all careful around her."

"Please do not tell us to respect her. Respect is earned and she has spent years tearing it down," Michael says.

"Michael, we should respect her; if not her then her position. However, I do understand how you may feel toward her this isn't showing her respect. Simply about our safety. Please guard your thoughts and hearts around her. She simply doesn't have the power to do all things. Her power is that she can pull from anyone's power and multiply it ten times It's strength and use it."

"What, how do you know that? How can she do such a thing? It's not possible," Harrison says.

"It's possible both she and King Johan can pull on developed and undeveloped powers."

"How do you know for certain?" Edison asks.

"I can't explain it, I just know. Maybe it has something to do with the training I had but can't seem to remember. Maybe it's all starting to come back to me? I mean I've had days to think about it."

"Does that mean that she can use our powers against us?" Taylor asks.

"Yes, that's exactly what it means. All this time I was under the impression that she was pulling power from Natalie or whoever was near her but she may have been using what we have against us," I reply.

"She can't be defeated?" Michael asks.

"I believe that's correct, but I don't know. I think it would be best if we all avoid her as much as we can."

"Liam, why are you telling us this? If this is true, wouldn't Lovely feel some kind of way about it and will not be pleased with us knowing?"

"She is never pleased," I bluntly say, "I'm less concerned with pleasing her and more about everyone's safety. Besides, it doesn't matter guys, it isn't like we can do anything about it. Perhaps she will have an issue with me but I want everyone to be aware of it. Just keep it among us, do not think about it in public places. There is something I would like to know," I say.

"What is it?" Michael asks.

"What happened when Adrienne and I were in training?"

One by one I watch as their glances turn away from and focus on anything in this room. Sure, Sojourn Prison room might be interesting but it isn't interesting enough."