Chapter 43

Another new story! Yay! I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, let's get to telling this cute Christmas story! Also, Merry Christmas, everyone! 🎄❤️

Zarc was preparing food, and Yuri was helping him. Yuya and Yugo were putting up the decorations while Yuto was baking some cookies. Ray had called a hour ago, and she was coming in a few hours.

"I can't believe Christmas Eve is such a busy night." Zarc  told them, and Yuya smiled. "Of course it is, Zarc. Have you never had Christmas time with your original family?" Yuya asked Zarc, and Zarc smiled sadly.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Zarc said to him, and the doorbell rang. "Oh, my new cookie mix is here!" Yuto said happily, and both Yugo and Yuri sighed.

A few hours passed, and they had both the food and decorations put up. The presents were also underneath the Christmas tree, and it was definitely festive enough.

Ray and the girls came over, and they loved it. "Woah, you boys certainly outdid the place." Zuzu told them, and they smiled. "I bought some homemade apple pie, you guys." Rin told them, and Yuri smiled.

"Sounds good, Rin." Yuri told her, and Ruri went over to Yuto as Shun was currently busy with Kaito. Allen and Sayaka came over as well, and they also bought food. "Shall we get things started?" Zarc asked the girls, and they nodded.

Two or three hours passed, and they were singing. It was a crazy few hours of karaoke, and soon it was time to eat the homemade food everyone bought or made.

They said their prayers, and they began to eat. They complimented each other on their outfits, and some of the food. Soon came time for the presents, and both Zarc and Ray were under the mistletoe. "Kiss! Kiss!" Yuya and the others shouted as both Zarc and Ray turned a bright red.

They kissed, and they cheered. Everyone got new duel packs, and some new accessories for the girls. Both the boys and girls smiled, and they ended up having an amazing Christmas Eve.