Chapter 13

Another new part for this story, yay!This is a Happy Father's Day one! Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Happy Father's Day, Yuya!

Another Father's day without his dad, and it just seemed a bit more depressing each year. He hoped that at least this year he would feel happy about it, but he didn't. His day started normally, and he would fill a vase with red tulips as those were the flowers his father liked. He put them in front of the picture frame of him and his parents.

He smiled softly, and he hoped to see his father again. He knew he was out there, and he was going to find him. People always looked down on him since he was the kid of the coward who didn't face the Sledge Hammer. He looked at his pendulum necklace, and he sighed.

Even if it had been so many years since his father had disappeared, he would still celebrate Father's Day with his mother. She would make his father's favorite foods, and would even put his favorite music. He didn't mind it at all though, but it just made him miss his father more.

A vase of red tulip flowers and some old time music. Things his father loved, and they'll continue to do until he would either appear or Yuya would find him. "Father, wherever you are, Happy Father's Day, and I love you..."He said to himself as he held up his pendulum necklace, and tears ran down his face.