Chapter 93

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

She is my only sunshine...

Sunny days came and went, but today was a special day. Ray had finally gotten to meet Zarc after so long. Zarc was someone who didn't usually blend in with others, so he stood out. Ray admired Zarc because of that, and she had met up with him at the park.

The weather felt nice, and she had bought along a picnic basket. "Hey, Zarc!" That's what she would tell him, and he would smile right back at her. "Hey, Ray." Zarc told her, and they laid down on the blanket right under their favorite tree. Zarc would always sing a little tune, and Ray always loved hearing it.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away...

Zarc would always sing that to Ray, and she always found it so soothing. "Zarc, we'll stay together, won't we?" Ray asked him, and he looked over at her."We definitely will, Ray." Zarc told her, and they kissed.

Nights passed, and things were complicated. Ray was a superstar, but she hated her career. Back then, Ray would sing for herself, but now she wasn't. Ray still expressed her feelings even if they weren't hers.

Zarc would come see her, but even he knew these weren't her words. "Ray, sing from your heart. You're my little sunshine, aren't you?" Zarc would think over and over again, and he watched her sing.

Zarc sang along, and eventually, they got to sing together on stage. Both of them were in sync, and sure, many guys were jealous, but Zarc didn't care as long as he could be beside his little sunshine, Ray.