Chapter 84

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

A royal play or royal dance?

Skip handed scripts to all the students in the You Show Duel School. Yuya looked at it, but he looked at the part he got. "The Princess? Wait, who's the prince?" Yuya thought as he heard Sora talking about the part he got.

"Yay! I get the part of the prince!" Sora said happily, and the kids and Zuzu congratulated him. It was the story of Cinderella, and Zuzu asked her father why they were doing this. "We're putting on a play for the young kids, Zuzu." Skip told hid daughter, and she sighed.

A few days passed, and it was time for the play. Yuya already had his hair done, and for now, it was messier than usual. "I get that I have to play the part of Cinderella, but this is just too crazy." Yuya said to himself as the play was about to start in a few minutes.

The story continued in the play as usual, and soon, it was time for Yuya to wear the dress. Yuya was taken to the dressing room, and he was helped by Zuzu. "This really suits you even if we haven't seen you in a dress before." Zuzu told her best friend, and he blushed.

Sora was already dressed, and he was already on stage as he heard the music kept playing. Sora was waiting for Yuya, and he blushed when he saw Yuya. Yuya's hair was tied up in a bun, and he had on the most stunning blue dress on.

The kids simply loved the play, and this was always the girls' favorite part. When the prince would dance with the princess before the clock would strike 12. Yuya was pulled close by Sora, and he blushed.

"Who knew we would be so close, Yuya?" Sora asked him as they continued to dance, and Yuya turned an even brighter red. "Oh, shush, Sora. This is only a royal dance in a play." Yuya told Sora as the music continued to play, and Sora smiled as he dipped Yuya back carefully.

The play eventually ended, but to Yuya, the dance had seemed endless. Yuya had felt the spotlight on them a bit dizzying, but he had enjoyed the dance as much as Sora had. "Maybe it was just a royal dance in a play, but I adored it..." Yuya said to himself as he left the gym room.