Chapter 107

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Lo Vas a Olivadar....

Lo va' a olvidar?
Can you let it go?
Can you let it go?
¿Lo va' a olvidar?

Can you let it go?
¿Lo va' a olvidar?
¿Lo va' a olvidar?
Can you let it go?
Can you let it go?
¿Lo va' a olvidar?

Can you let it go?
¿Lo va' a olvidar?

Isn't good
And that's it
Ah, besitos, ah-ja, ja, ja
Take care, please....

A few days had passed since Yuzu had ended up in the Synchro Dimension with Yugo. Another look a like of Yuya, but he was more hyper than what she was used to. Sure, they shared the same face, but Yuzu wanted to go back home.

Yugo knew how upset Yuzu was, but who could blame her? She probably missed her home even if he was in his. Being in an inter dimensional war didn't really make the feeling of homesickness go away.

"Hey, Yuzu. Everything will be fine. We'll get you home soon, and we'll all be happy to be back to where we belong." Yugo told her even if he didn't really know how Yuya was like. "We just need to end this war, and things will be back to normal." Yugo told her as he held her close to comfort her.

A month had passed, and things had gone back to normal. However, Yuzu vaguely remembered someone's words, and she looked over at Yuya. Yuya was his usual happy self even if she wasn't, yet she saw someone she had forgotten about in her childhood friend.

"Hey, Yuzu. This will all be over soon, and everything will be back to normal. Promise." Those words echoed in her mind, but whoever had said it had a deeper voice than Yuya did. "You'll forget me even if I was one of your dear friends." Yugo said softly as he vanished along with Yuto and Yuri.