Chapter 15

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

I'm sick of the tension, sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don't understand
(You'll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head...

Yuya was going insane. He didn't even know what this sudden darkness that would appear out of nowhere when he was dueling. People around him were scared of him, and they were terrified to duel the entertainment duelist.

"No, this isn't what I want. Why are people afraid of me? I just wanted to make people smile with dueling like my father...." Yuya thought as he was currently alone, and he gasped when he heard a voice in his head.

"Honestly Yuya, you don't need them. We can destroy them, and take over this world. You would like that, wouldn't you?" The voice said, and Yuya was still shocked. He whined, and he didn't like hearing this voice in his head. "No! Go away! Leave me alone!" Yuya shouted as people were giving him weird stares now, and he apologized as he ran to a place more private.

Time passed, and Yuya was still having trouble keeping this other side shut away. Even Yuto had been quiet lately, and Yuya missed talking to the raven haired duelist. Yuto was much more calm than he was, and he missed hearing him.

A small tournament had started, and just like that, Yuya heard Yuto scream. "Yuya, help..." Yuto would said weakly, and Yuya felt bad as he couldn't help the raven haired duelist. They both heard evil laughter, and that was the end of both Yuya's and Yuto's sanity.

I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don't understand
(You'll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head....