Chapter 54

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Darkness consumes?

Yusaku was left alone in a second as everyone around him vanished. He saw Ai and Roboppi, and they looked at him. Everything was suddenly becoming dark, and Yusaku was confused on what was going on.

"Don't worry, Yusaku. You'll become mine soon." Ai told him, but Yusaku didn't really like the sound of that. "No way, Ai! I'm not becoming yours! Bring everyone back!" Yusaku shouted at the ignis.

The others had vanished, and Yusaku was left alone for now. They were in the real world, but it didn't feel like it. He felt like they were still in the virtual world.

Hours passed, and Yusaku was bought into another room. He gasped as he saw other people in them, and they looked afraid. "Come now, Yusaku." Ai told him, and Yusaku didn't know what to think.

No daylight came as it remained dark and gloomy. "Ai, this isn't right. Why did you do this?" Yusaku asked the ignis as Roboppi was playing. "I did this for you..."Ai told Yusaku, and he was shocked.

"They kill you for interfering, and I didn't want that to occur. Pretty soon, you'll fall into the darkness, Yusaku." Ai told his partner, and he looked at him. Yusaku growled, and Ai saw him glare.

Daylight came, and Yusaku had fallen. He hadn't fought back, and he was right in front of Ai at this moment. His once vibrant green eyes were blank, and Ai smirked.

"Told you, Yusaku. You're mine." Ai said to him, and Yusaku stayed still like a doll. Ai held the boy close, and tears ran Diana his face. "Ai, you idiot..."Yusaku thought as tears also ran down his face. "You're mine, and nobody will ever separate us again, Yusaku Fujiki..."Ai said as darkness consumed them both.