Chapter 132

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                     Feelings revealed or not?

Shingo Sawatari wasn't sure what to think when he saw Yuya Sakaki for the first time. Time had passed now, and things were different since they were both Lancers for Reiji's little squadron to beat the Fusion Dimension. Yuya was currently messing around with Dennis, and man, did Shingo hate that the red head was always having Yuya's attention.

Shingo grabbed Yuya away from Dennis, and he was quite surprised about this. "Shingo, what's the hold up?l Yuya asked him, and he wasn't sure what to even tell the strawberry haired male. "I'm in love with you!" Shingo told Yuya, and Yuya's eyes widened. Luckily, nobody else but them were around, and Yuya smiled softy back at Shingo. Shingo blinked when he couldn't hear what Yuya told him, and Shingo woke up.

Shingo sighed as he figured it was a dream, and he looked around the place hoping to see where he was. Shingo saw that he was in a room, and he sighed to himself as he forgot that they were still in the Friendship Cup. Yuya had just gone up against Officer 227, and Yuya had won the duel. Thing was, Shingo wished he could confess his feelings to the other male.

Two months passed, and Shingo had Yuya laying on his lap as he couldn't believe what had happened to the other male. It was a sunny day, and Shingo smiled as he held Yuya up. Yuya blushed of course, but he didn't know what to think.

Words were said, and of course, it ended with Yuya turning a brighter red than his own hair while Shingo laughed. "I'll love you always, Yuya Sakaki..."Shingo thought as he continued to tease and chase Yuya as the sun was nearly setting.