Chapter 98

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Starry Eyed...

Hit me with lightning
Oh, everybody's starry eyed
And everybody goes
Oh, everybody's starry eyed
And my body goes oh
Oh, everybody's starry eyed
And everybody goes
Oh, everybody's starry eyed
And my body goes
Whoa oh oh ah ah
Whoa oh oh ah ah
(And my body goes)
Whoa oh oh ah ah...

Starry-eyed. That's how Rin's eyes seemed like to Yugo. Rin in all ways was like a star to Yugo. Her bright amber eyes that would shine in excitement when she was going to succeed was what made Yugo's day.

"Rin Rin!" Yugo told her as today was another day for them to do the usual as always. Rin wouldn't mind it at all, but Yugo wasn't exactly one to comply.  "Come on, we have to get these to the orphanage, Yugo." Rin told him, and they eventually got on their duel runner.

After a few hours, every single errand was ran, and they had free time to themselves. Of course, it was early evening by now, and it was also Rin's favorite time of the day. Rin was a bit shy in asking Yugo one simple question, yet she didn't know why.

"Hey, Yugo? Can we go on a small ride in the city?" Rin asked Yugo, and he raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, Rin?" Yugo asked her, and she nodded. Once more, Yugo told her yes to her question, and Rin's eyes lit up in excitement despite being shy just a few moments ago.

They got ready as Rin changed into her dueling suit that Yugo had made for her. Yugo was already wearing his, and he handed her the helmet. Yuga told Rin to get on, and he started the engine. The sun was still in the sky, but it was almost close to setting.

After a while, they went to their favorite spot. Yugo parked the duel runner, and they got off. "Just in time!" Rin said happily, and she grabbed Yugo's wrist. Yugo was thrown off by this, and he had a blush on his face.

Rin dragged him over to the small railing, and she smiled. Yugo gasped as they held hands, and his blush was still on his face. The sun was already setting, and Yugo now knew why this was Rin's favorite spot.

The sun was setting, and just as it happened, they kissed. "I guess we're both starry eyed..."Yugo thought as he held Rin close as they continued to kiss before pulling away. "I love you..."They both said to each other as the stars now shone above them.