Chapter 131

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                    A candy wonderland?

Yuya gasped as he had no idea where he was, and he looked around to see so many sweets all around himself. "Where the hell am I?" Yuya said to himself before he heard footsteps, and he turned around to see Sora. "Yuya!" Sora said as he jumped into his arms, and Yuya wasn't expecting it at all.

Yuya felt like this couldn't get any worse, and he sighed. However, Yuya felt entranced by this, and he felt himself feeling lighter. Sora had made up the world they were in, and Sora saw this happening to Yuya. "Seems like my plan worked..." Sora thought as he picked up Yuya with no problem at all, and he remained unconscious.

"A candy wonderland. Something I have dreamed of, and became true..." Sora said as he kept Yuya in his embrace. Sweets covered the small palace, but for Sora, it truly felt like home to him. Yuya was upon the throne as Sora had changed him into clothes that would suit the older male.

Sora placed a crown upon his own head, and he smiled. "Now to wait for everyone else. You're the one I need the most, but the others are only friends that we have and will await for." Sora said as Yuya remained unconscious, and Sora left the throne room. Sora knew his time would come soon, but Yuya would remain his.

"COME OUT, YOU THIEF! GIVE HIM BACK!" A voice shouted, and Sora smiled as he knew they would come to destroy his sweet little candy land. A labyrinth Sora created, and he knew wouldn't last forever, but at least in his last moments, he would have Yuya, his candy prince, by his side as leaving the labyrinth was no longer an option for him.