Chapter 4

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                    Falling Inside the Black...

Tonight I'm so alone
This sorrow takes a hold
Don't leave me, it's so cold
Never wanna be so cold

Your touch used to be so kind
Your touch used to give me life
I've waited all this time
I've wasted so much time

Don't leave me alone
Cause I barely see at all
Don't leave me alone...

Nightmares. I keep having them. How I had killed off Jim and Axel even if they had saved me from the Supreme King's darkness. I screamed, and I woke up startled. Syrus had woken up, and he asked me if I was alright. "Sy, I'm fine..."I said to him even if I was still trembling slightly. "Jaden, I think you'll have to go to the nurse's office tomorrow. You seem paler than usual."Syrus told me, and I sighed.

The next morning came, and I was at the nurse's office. She did the usual check-up, but she was wondering why my eyes weren't the usual brown color they were. I told her that I haven't been getting enough sleep, and she sighed. "Jaden, you have to get more sleep." She told me, and I sighed. She left as the door shut behind her, and I laid down on the bed.

"AHH!!!!"I screamed loudly in pain, and I felt that familiar darkness come back. I couldn't move, and I knew Haou was about to take over again. My eyes turned a pale yellow color, and since I knew I had no chance to take control of my own body, I let Haou take over. I didn't like how I was now looking at myself, and an evil smirk was on my face. "Now, I'll just have to act like you, Jay. Isn't that nice?"Haou told me, and I didn't answer.

Two months passed by, and nobody had noticed my change at all. Haou was actually inside me as a child, but when I got that medical procedure, I had forgotten about Yubel and Haou had been shut away. "Your friends are clueless, but I've been staying away from Syrus. He has that sphere that O'Brien had used on me the first time, and I wouldn't want to be taken away from you, Jaden."I said as I placed my own hand on my chest.

"We're one again, Jaden. You can't escape the darkness anymore."He said to me, and I trembled. My eyes turned back to normal, and he gave me control of my body once more. I collapsed to my knees, and I tried to get up, but a dizzy spell hit me, and I fainted. A hour passed by, and I woke up in bed. Syrus had placed the sphere on my chest, and I felt so much pain. I cried out in pain, and my eyes turned a pale yellow color.

"Syrus, you fool!"I screamed, and I continued to be in pain. The sphere glowed, and it turned a bright red color. Once I felt Haou separate from me, I stopped screaming. Syrus took the sphere off my chest, and it turned a dark grey color. I fainted since I couldn't hold on, and the last thing I heard was Zane's and Alexis's voices.