Chapter 122

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                               The Bakery?

Opening day came, and both Yuya and Yuma were excited to open their bakery. They had talked about a while back, but now that it was happening, they were excited about it. "Our dream came true." Yuya told Yuma as he agreed.

Two hours into the busy day, Yuma was making some cake, and Yuya helped him out as it was one that the customers liked a lot. It was chocolate marble cake with vanilla filling and pink frosting with white icing around it, and it had ripe strawberries on top.

"It's almost done!" Yuya said to the customers as he was having a bit of a hard time doing this. It wasn't until lunch hour that Yuya actually had things under control after the first few crazy hours of the morning. Yuma had made several of the same cake flavor, but made them completely different with the toppings and fillings.

A few hours passed into the night, and it was already getting to Yuya and Yuma. They were exhausted, but what could they expect from opening a bakery? A place where everyone would be able to enjoy their homemade pastries.

"I'm glad we did this, Uma." Yuya said to Yuma. "Me too. I'm glad to have opened up such an amazing bakery with my best friend." Yuma told Yuya, and they both laughed as it felt light hearted and soft to the ears of the many people around them.