Chapter 6

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

                         A Decent Evening?

Time has passed, and a year had gone by since the defeat of Paradox. Jaden had come to visit, and we had a duel earlier, but I had to help Jaden off the duel runner after he accidentally went too fast and he ended up landing in the fountain.

"Oww, everything hurts..."I said, and I tried standing up, but I fell again. "Seems like you twisted your ankle, Jaden. Come on, let's get you home."I said to him as I carried him in my arms. "What about the duel runners?"I asked him, and he told me that since they were rented, the security was going to pick them up.

After Jaden took a quick shower, I let him borrow some of my old clothes. His old clothes ended up fitting Jaden perfectly, and he sighed. "I'm sorry for that trouble, Yusei. I thought I knew how to ride a duel runner, but I guess I don't."I said to him, and I grabbed an apron.

"It's fi-what are you wearing?"Yusei asked me, and I turned a bright red. "I'm wearing an apron since I want to make you dinner, Yusei. Is it so distracting that you're blushing right now?"I asked him, and I laughed softly since Yusei didn't even notice that he had ended up blushing.

Two hours passed, and I had finished making dinner for the both of us. Yusei had ended up making the dessert, and I didn't even know what to say. It was a chocolate soufflé, and I honestly didn't think Yusei could bake. "Looks great, Yuse."I said to him, and I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks, Jay. Let's get dinner started, shall we? "I asked him, and Jaden nodded as he took the apron off. I set up the table, and Jaden came over with the two huge plates filled with food and a few side dishes as well to the table. "Jay, who's holding the side dishes?"I asked him, and it just looked like it was floating.

"Oh, Winged Kuriboh is. Figured he could help me out with placing the food on the table since I couldn't carry it all myself."I said to him, and Winged Kuriboh cooed, and I heard him. "Guess you had to help Jaden, didn't you, buddy?"I asked him, and Winged Kuriboh cooed once more.

After a few hours, dinner was done. Jaden and Burstinatrix were washing the dishes, and Yusei put the remaining pieces of the chocolate soufflé in the fridge. "That was great, Yusei. We should do this more often."I said to him as I was cuddling with him, and Yusei totally agreed as we both ended up falling asleep after a hour or so.