Chapter 134

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

A moonlit evening with flowers?

A moonlight evening. That's what Serena had wanted, but it was a hard thing to do with curfews being placed around the academy. However, Serena wouldn't care as she saw that the greenhouse still had the lights on.

Serena snuck on in, and she gasped at who was still awake and out past curfew. Standing there was none other than Yuri, the boy who was mostly alone yet a powerful duelist. Yuri was observing the plants as he studied them, and he honestly wanted to become a florist.

"Yuri, may I come in?" Serena said quietly, but with no noise in the room, Serena's voice was heard clearly. Yuri blinked at seeing Serena here, but he smiled at her. "Sure thing. I wouldn't mind the company." Serena was glad to hear that as the moon could be seen from above, and Yuri simply looked so charming under it.

Serena knew that they were both different, but even on nights like these, Serena felt like she could bond with Yuri. Yuri hadn't noticed Serena much until tournaments came and went, and when grades were given out but that had been it. "She's a moonlight princess..." Yuri thought as the moonlight was still shining over them both.

The moonlight made things in the atmosphere felt different, but honestly, Serena liked it a lot. Here, Serena was with the strongest duelist at Duel Academy yet it felt calming. Yuri began to sing softly as Serena sang along, and soon they were dancing.

Both of them giggled, and Yuri let go of Serena for a few moments before handing her flowers, and she thanked him and blushed softly as at the end of the night, this was their little secret moonlight evening with flowers.