Chapter 153

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Babysitting Services!

"Will you two behave?!" Yusei shouted as the two new toddlers were causing trouble for him already, and they giggled as they were causing trouble for the others as well. Yuya and Yuma were making a mess with all the play sand from outside, and Yusei was about to flip his lid since Jack and Crow weren't around to help him.

Nap time came, but Yuya and Yuma were causing trouble for Yusei more and more. Lids of food and even more play sand were all over the floor, and the walls. "Boys!" Yusei shouted as both Yuya and Yuma giggled as they enjoyed giving so much trouble and mess for the raven haired male to clean up.

Yusei was cleaning everything up, and he was already regretting taking care of the two troublesome brats. "How did Tori and Zuzu manage to take care of them?" Yusei asked himself as he honestly wished things weren't so difficult. It was nap time, but no snores were heard from either child.

After a while, Jack and Crow had come back, and they were stunned by Yusei's babysitting skills. Everything was cleaned up despite what looked like there had been a mess earlier made by the two kids. "What a troublesome bunch." Jack and Crow said as they went to go find Yusei.

Let's just say, things were quite surprising. Both Jack and Crow couldn't believe their eyes. On the bed were Yusei, Yuya, and Yuma sleeping soundly like if the trouble never happened as they smiled softly, and they left the room to let them sleep.