Chapter 32

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Forgiven?

Forgive me now 'cause I
Have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why
'Cause I don't know (Know)
So many times I've tried
But was unable
This heart belongs to you alone....

I'm in our secret place
Alone in your embrace
Where all my wrongs have been erased
You have forgiven....

Things had been pretty hard for Ray. She watched her counterparts grow up, but so did Zarc. Zarc was planning to return, and destroy the world. He had wanted to the first time, but Ray had stopped him. Right now, they remained in a never ending space, and they both watched their counterparts.

It was scary to see Zarc react so evilly whenever Yuya would get angry. Since Yuto had bonded with Yuya, things were worse than before. I would tell Zarc to calm down, but he refused to listen to me.

Time passed, and here we were again. I was in Riley's body, and Zarc had taken over Yuya's body. "Zarc, please stop this. We can end things peacefully if you just let me help you." Ray told him, but Zarc only growled at her.

Even after the duel ended thanks to everyone helping me out with their duel monsters in the graveyard, things were back to normal. Our other counterparts didn't survive, and only Yuma and Zuzu remained.

"No! I was so close. Why did it have to end?" Zarc said to himself, and I looked at him. "Zarc, our time was up. We weren't meant to come back." I told him, and he looked at me. Tears were running down his face, and he seemed upset.

"Fine, I get it. We weren't meant to come back, but do you forgive me?" Zarc asked Ray. Ray smiled, and she approached Zarc. "All is forgiven, Zarc. I love you..."Ray told him, and she held onto him as tears ran down their faces even as they smiled.