Chapter 154

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Clothes swap! Part 2

"Ruri, did we really have to do this?" Yuto asked her as he finished putting the earrings on, and she had on his necklace and two bracelets. "Why not? It will be fun." Ruri told him, but Yuto hasn't worn anything like this before.

Shun hadn't been so pleased to see what Yuto and Ruri had done, but Yuri explained to him that it had been a dare from Serena. Ruri was still having trouble with Yuto's accessories, but Yuto was having more trouble with her yellow dress. It wasn't too long, but then again, people looked at them with such strange looks at school.

Once school was over, they had headed over to where they would hang out with Kaito, Sayaka, and Allen. Once more, they were given strange looks. "Don't look at us like that. It was a dare." Yuto said to the three, and they wonder if it was because of Ruri's friend.

After a long day, Yuto and Ruri decided to duel, but things weren't exactly so easy. Yuto tripped as he didn't like the dress, and Ruri sweat dropped at seeing this. "Poor Yuto." Ruri thought as she took him to the bathroom as they had lasted to the time she was told to be in Yuto's clothes.

After Yuto and Ruri switched clothes again, Ruri felt better, and so did Yuto. "Okay, let's get our dueling on!" Yuto said as Ruri smirked playfully despite the moves they had played.

The duel lasted a while, but Yuto won as he went over and kissed Ruri as Shun was being held back by Kaito and both Sayaka and Allen sweat dropped as Yuto headed home.