Chapter 7

Another new part for this story, yay!Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

Young Love?

Freshman year was a bit crazy for Jaden since they hadn't expected any new students in the middle of the year, and it was Blair. She had tricked many people, and she had been crushing on Zane.

Problem is, after Jaden defeated her in a duel, she was now crushing on him. After Blair had left to go back home to finish elementary school, she kept sending Jaden love letters daily to the Silfer dorms.

"Hey, Jay, you got another letter from Blair." Syrus told me, and I wasn't dreading it at all like I had before since now she would send a picture of the duelists she would battle or recipes to make food. "Alright, that's great."I said to my best friend as he handed me the letter, and I went back to my dorm room to read it.

Dear Jaden,

I know it's been a while, my sweet prince. I've been having the best duels ever back here at home, and honestly I miss you and the others. I'm hoping to come back soon now that it's your junior year there, Jaden. Anyways, here's a picture from my most recent duel, and a recipe for chocolate chip muffins. Stay safe, and kisses, my sweet prince!

                                                                          Love,
                                                                          Blair

I sighed as she always kept calling me her sweet prince since the first time we met, but I didn't mind the nickname."That Blair, always having fun duels." I said to myself as I smiled. I haven't had fun in any duels lately. I've been dueling to save my life, but I'm sure once she comes around, I'll be able to have fun duels again.