Chapter 94

Another new part for this story, yay!I had writer's block, and I simply had trouble coming up with a new story. Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's continue this storybook!

We only have tonight....

Sunday came, and Yugo was waiting for Yuto. They had agreed to meet up, and things between them had to end. Yugo was actually from the ocean, and he couldn't stay on the surface any longer after today's full moon.

Yuto came, and it was nearly midnight. "You're late, Rebellion." Yugo told him, and Yuto apologized. "I didn't mean to be, honest." Yuto told the bluenette, and Yugo rolled his eyes. "Fine, you pass, Rebellion." Yugo told him, and Yuto sighed.

"Hey, but I came, didn't I?" Yuto said to Yugo, and he nodded. "I'm glad you did. I better enjoy this while I can." Yugo told Yuto, and Yuto was going to miss his lover. The full moon was definitely visible from where they were having their last picnic.

About two hours passed, and Yuto was holding Yugo close. "I'll miss doing this." Yugo admitted to Yuto, and he looked at him with his light gray eyes. "Yeah, me too..." Yuto told him as Yugo didn't really have legs for too long. "Can I ask you for one more thing?" Yugo asked Yuto, and Yuto nodded.

"Let's kiss one more time. That's all I want from you, Yuto." Yugo told him, and Yuto blushed. "S-Sure, Yugo. If that's what you desire, than we will do it." Yuto told the bluenette, and they leaned in. The full moon was almost going to set, and Yugo could already feel pain.

"Please, Yuto. We don't have much time left." Yugo told the raven haired male, and Yuto nodded. "Alright, Yugo. This is our farewell kiss." Yuto told his lover, and they leaned in immediately. They kissed, and they had their hands all over each other for a bit more before the moon was near the horizon.

They pulled away, and they looked into each other's eyes. Crystal blue eyes looked into silver grey ones, and tears ran down their faces. "Goodbye. I love you." They both whispered to each other as Yugo pulled away from Yuto, and he jumped into the water just as the moon had set.

Years passed, but Yuto never saw Yugo again after that night. "I love you always, Yugo. I'll never forget you." Yuto whispered to himself as he left the port, and a blue haired man smiled before disappearing into the water again.